Reviews for Thank God Neville's a coward
nayin17 chapter 9 . 2/26
I wish you'll just kill Ron and especially Hermione
nayin17 chapter 6 . 2/26
I'm glad your Ginny is feisty and I love what she did to Fleur.
nayin17 chapter 3 . 2/26
Your Ron sucks
Blitzstrahl chapter 22 . 10/5/2014
Aww you killed Neviles wifey.
Blitzstrahl chapter 19 . 10/5/2014
See that doesn't fly with me at all Ron and Hermione spent 9 months acting like spiteful gits in front of 3 schools and still made Prefect? That's just shit.
Blitzstrahl chapter 2 . 10/5/2014
I had the image in my head of Hermione bursting from the rose bushes and tackling Malfoy like a defensive linemen screaming a warcry in her Periwinkle dress.
Guest chapter 22 . 2/1/2014
you fucking git why did you kill susan and Hannah they were good characters
nayin17 chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
wish this really happens in the book
xdninja05 chapter 32 . 6/30/2013
I really hope you update this :3 I love the story and would love to read more
Potterformers chapter 4 . 6/5/2013
Considering that Hermione would talk to Ginny about Ron's plan, the long run won't help Ron's chances or the fact Hermione and Harry see each other as sibling, wouldn't cross his mind.
Potterformers chapter 3 . 6/5/2013
its fine, but only when ciliffies are used correctly.
JC70s chapter 32 . 4/6/2013
Thank you, thank you, thank you! Thank you for not finishing this ultra pathetic story. I can't believe you had the audacity to write this piece of nothing! I have never had to write so harsh about something but you showed no respect whatsoever to FanFiction fans, and Harry Potter in particular. What a dissapointment!
EmlynMara chapter 31 . 2/7/2013
How did the tracking piece get into Kingsley's pocket? He's not a traitor, is he? Oh, and I've been meaning to ask how the DE got out of Azkaban? I don't recall a breakout. Interesting story. Terribly tragic about the American force. Sad that Harry's not more upset about it, though.
EmlynMara chapter 27 . 2/7/2013
Did Bonderanko just become Golovko?
Crash7863 chapter 32 . 7/31/2012
and that was ... extremely funny! COFFEE!