Reviews for Cold
KnittWitt chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
I got into the Office much the same way you did, first bored, then mildly entertained, and then BAM. Full-fledged obsession! I think you captured Ryan perfectly. My only criticism is in season 4 (I think the episode's called 'Night Out' or something) we see Ryan's apartment, and it's more of a one-room w/kitchen/bathroom deal, but still VERY high-end. Other then that, I think this rocks. The world needs more Ryan fics.
myrtlenator chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Nicely done! I too have recently become addicted to The Office and have an obsession with getting into Ryan's head, so I really liked this. Good job realizing that his new life is kind of empty,as was just revaled in "Night Out." Anyway...this is very well written. I love the bit about the beard itching, and his constant denial that he still cares aout all the Scranton people. You should write more stuff for this fandom.
hanakinstarbuck chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
I love this. Ryan is so perfect, and you captured how I like to think he feels after the move to New York so well. Did I mention I love this?
Deathless Wraith chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
I love how you've made his life that of a 'corporate drone', that he really misses the crazy people back in Scranton. He seems so shallow now.

I adored that moment when he realized Jim and Pam were together and he was like, "You're kidding." And Jim just waggled his eyebrows at the camera, lol.
Shaneener chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Wow, no reviews? I don't see why not...

Anyway, this is an insanely good story. I usually don't read anything besides JAM (because I am just so cool, so suck it), but this grabbed my attention.

You did a great job, and I'm surprised this is your first Office fic, seeing how the characters are pretty much spot on. Your Ryan is great. You get deeper into his personality and really made me see him as something more than 'The Asshole' (even though he is). You also answered some important questions I had, such as, "Does Ryan's beard itch?" and "What color are his new sheets?"

xD Kidding.

All in all, I loved it a lot.

Really. ;D
thisacountwillneverbeupdatedag chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
That was really nice. Ryan clashes so well with the humanity you try to merge with his nonchalantness. I liked it a lot, seeing as it's really well crafted and emphasizes the other side of his new job. Really great.
gnbrules chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
Pretty good, and aren't you glad you got addicted? I know I am. ;) My brother got me started, and then I was hooked. I think you've got Ryan's character down, and described him really well. There were a couple little mistakes that got overlooked in proofreading but it is still really good especially for your first try at an Office fic. Keep it up.
MrsBigTuna chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
I have to say, for someobe wjo just started watching this show a couple of weeks ago, you really nailed Ryan's emotions and attitude. spot on. good job. looking forward to more from you.
Lexis00 chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
I liked it. You captured Ryan's feelings perfectly. I look forward to more great stories from you.