Reviews for Being Human
SaradocCraver101 chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
I love it but what happen to Optimus and where is he please update as soon as you can. _
the-human-error chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Oh no!

What will happen next?

I am intrigued...

jazztransformsme chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
Oh nice tease me. I like this story. I was disapointed to not see more. Keep going. Next Chapter. Pleaasse.
Fanatical-Chick chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
kekekekeke...I couldn't help but giggle insanely when they dragged Ironhide in. The mental images I got of what he's going to do to them once he gets free and back to normal are highly amusing. Those jerks just signed their own death warrents in the worst possible, but most amusingly violent, way. XD hahaha Can't wait for you to update this!

And yes, I too know how college is with writing stories. v_v my own human-Autobot story is on hold right now because of it. Can't wait to get my laptop, hopefully that'll remedy the issue. hehehe
Aethelgythe chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
Woah... o.O interesting concept. I can't wait to see where you go with this!
Jettara chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
Please update soon, I can't wait to read more!
Carebear1 chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
I love how you are incorperating actual science into this story. That's never been done before. I love the story, keep going! (I'm just wondering when the rest are going to show up. I am a big Ratchet fan.)
L33Tbunny chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
So cool! I have been waiting for someone to write something like this, and do an amazing job just like you did! you just made my monday! I hope you stick with it and can't wait till the next update!

_ Rina
beesting08 chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
ok i love this idea, please oh please continue with it. some other stories have had the whole human autobot idea. BUT they never finished them, which makes me imensly sad. this is a great plot line you got, so take it and run like the wind with it!
Drunken-Lullabies chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
Love it! this movie reawakened my love for Transformers and your fic is helping
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
This looks good.
swift hunter chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
You've got to continue! No way around it!

It's such an interesting idea. While I have seen it before the fact that you've put some brain work into the fundemental mechanics make it a concept that can be understood. I'd really like to read more!