Reviews for Let's ALL doodle
KrayKrayKat chapter 1 . 4/20
Even angry Kurogane is sexy and in love with Fai, the end was perfect;) this whole thing was so cute and funny~!
chococookiesld chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
This is so damn funny! XD

Now all this fic needs is to tell us what happened after this:

"Now..." Kurogane said grabbing his sword and the back of Fay's bench. "We'll see who the fuck is Seme and Uke!" And dragged him from the room.

I think you get the hint ;D
cdsmm chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
ROFL, funny! Perfect ending too. )) Hahaha Fai's the best in this one. :))
Jeantron chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
what is Seme and Uke? i never understood that. :(
anon azure chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
whahahahahahaha

SO FUNNY!
MageMeow chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
funny..seme and uke..haha..
Purple Witchy Angel chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
OMG! That was freaken Hilarious!
Kitsune Tanaka chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
AHhahaha I haven't seen that episode, since I read the manga, but it sounds funny. And you made it wonderfully crack-tastic!
kaami-kun chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
i was chocking on my laughter! i'm using my mom's comp. in her room and she's still asleep and i was trying to be quiet but i almost fell of the chair! omg! and i loved what kurogane said at the end! "we'll see who the f* is seme and uke!" FOFLMFAO! AWESOME STORY!
Jaime chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Sugar. Makes. The. World. Go. Round.

Especially when there's a lot of it ]
winegoldsayuri chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Oh my god, that was SO freaking funny XD You know, right now I have a huge grin on my face XD you should consume more sugar *giggles* The last line was hilarious XD I wonder what Kuro-chan did to poor Fai ;
meiyo-chan chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
wow...couldnt stop laughing there...its so KAWAII...yea specially the last part...hahaha...

"We'll see who the fuck is Seme and Uke!" And dragged him from the room.

i was labeled crazy by my family for laughing so hard with this...
kuroxfaixlover chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
wow 0o0 i never knew fai was that dirty
fanficismything chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
XD Thaat last line was genious XD I remember reading this a while back but I didn't remember it was this funny XD XD Sakura's a little too much like her CCS counterpart though... ANd a little of Syaoran too XD
shiroi-miko chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
Yeah well, in your case, boredom and sugar sure make an awesome mix. That was hilarious! Perhaps I'm bored, full of sugar, not to mention tired, too, lol nice one!