Reviews for Tybalt x Juliet: Black and White
celine chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
VOLL COOL
SunRises6 chapter 4 . 6/5/2011
Review for all of the chapters

Yup, I'm definitely a fan of Tybalt x Juliet. Not just in Romeo x Juliet but in almost every manga/anime I've seen, I always don't like the main pairings (nor do I hate them). They aren't as appealing as others.

I agree that Tybalt and Juliet meetings were all meaningful. I think Tybalt helped her to mature a lot. He didn't pamper her. Though I don't dislike Romeo but I always skipped his scenes with Juliet. Too mushy for my taste.

Love your fic. There should have been more fics with this pairing.
UniquePancakes chapter 4 . 5/12/2011
Love this story. :D
Svettstrumpa chapter 4 . 7/12/2010
Awesome chapters, I love them. I hope you update soon! :D
Ino Y. Uchiha chapter 4 . 5/29/2010
This is the only thing I have to say to you:

.IT.

One of the few stories I was satisfied with in th category so far.

When I read and watched the anime, at first I thought Romeo and Juliet would be a great couple, but my love the the pairing lessened as Tybalt started to appear more. Why? Because I believe that women prefer guys who can protect them without any second thoughts; which is how Tybalt is. Romeo took a while before he could finally admit to his father that he loves Juliet.

Even though I ship Tybalt X Juliet, that doesn't change the fact that I LOVE the guy3. And Romeo X Juliet is still cute...more or less. Just a bit...too used up, don't 'ya think? ;D
tokiya-kun18 chapter 4 . 10/13/2009
Aren't Tybalt and Juliet cousins? But disregarding the fact they are, I lurve this! :-D Tybalt looks cooler and more handsome in the anime more than Romeo... in my opinion..
Hand Over the Bishies chapter 4 . 8/15/2009
WOAH

I actually don't like Romeo. Juliet is a true heroine in this manga and anime-she holds back a lot inside of her so romeo wouldn't feel useless or sad or etc.

and I LOVE tybalt. he's my ultimate fav in this anime! 3

any more drabbles to come?
xGlassWingsx chapter 2 . 7/16/2009
soo cute I thought I was the only juliet x tybalt fan nothing against romeo but he looks like a girl, lol ;D
crystaldrops14 chapter 4 . 6/8/2009
ah, TybaltJuliet!x3
Nozume chapter 4 . 5/25/2009
*smiles*

*holds up a sign*

I support TybaltxJuliet!
Nozume chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
I never knew why, but I always loved Tybalt and Juliet as a couple... It was somehow, delicious?
Purishirakun chapter 4 . 5/20/2009
these are beautitul i love them
Purishirakun chapter 3 . 5/20/2009
ya made a good point there
Purishirakun chapter 2 . 5/20/2009
dats true there meting was meaningful ]
Purishirakun chapter 1 . 5/20/2009