Reviews for Wisdom of Lies
OnceUponTheseDays chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Ah, this is so wonderful! My favorite thing was when you wrote: Finally, he breaks the kiss. But honestly, who needs air?

Made me giggle, but it was also so sweet, and jeez, you got me hooked from the first line.(:
Berrica chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Again, I am in awe of your masterful writing. I love this! This series was excellent... until the end of the second season. Then I stopped watching. Seriously, how can you have Robin Hood without the Maid Marion? It's just not the same.

But more to the point, this was awesome. I actually haven't watched the series in a while, but I picked it right back up with this story. It's so perfectly in character, and even more the feeling of the story just fits the show. I don't know how to describe it more than that. By far, my favorite line was, "But honestly, who needs air?" Haha, that was perfect. Great job!
JAGNikJen chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Oh, yes. So nice. Very well done.

I think you've captured this hidden side of Marian.

Jen
Sunny2006 chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
I just found this story, and it is amazing. Fantastic! You have such a talent..well done!
Hidden Relevance chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
So I FINALLY got a copy of the first season of this (and I'll rent the 2nd here shortly lol) and it gave me a prime excuse to scamper back through your archive lol.

I really like this one.. you managed to capture the gentle poignant side of this Robin so well.. just lovley!
Nicoley117-TheBlueMartini chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
OH TOTAL MAGNIFICENCE!

Yeah, that;s all I have to say, haha.

~Nicole
CalonLan chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Definitely my favourite so far...

Naturally, because it's a Robin/Marian fluffy chapter.

Loved it,

Great work!
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Wow. I love the depth and emotion you gave to Marian, her fear, her hatred of the lies she's forced to weave and the relief she feels when Robin is actually alive. The passion you've conveyed in that one, single kiss was simply breathtaking and amazing. Robin and Marian deserve to have more kisses like that.
knacky chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
my words are not as elaborate as the others reviewers but I agree with them and loved your fic !
Glorious Clio chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Excuse me... I've just melted into a puddle of desire... ::wipes it up::

May I have my very own outlaw? Anyway, Great story! I look forward to reading the rest of your tales. Your characterization, as ever, was perfect. And I love your attention to detail, as well as the list of lies. And Robin, as always, was perfect *sigh. Good job, and I look forward to reading another one. Who needs to go to class? Really...
hoodie622 chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Zaedah - I just went back and read this in the "vault." It is fantastic. Marian never gets to show this side and I think, given her strong personality, that she must have it in her. Whew! **fans self**
Chuckney chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
Yes yes yes!

It is all perfect and true. Marian has to live a spider, nestling in a web of lies, to protect herself and those she loves. But this is so gorgeous.

Like all, I love it.

*doffs thinking cap*

Oh, sorry. Wrong hat.

*replaces thinking cap with a serf's cloth cap, and proptly doffs it again*

Thankin' yer kindly for writing so wonderfully as you do, and providing me with such fantastic entertainment to carry me through this Geography coursework it is believed I am doing.

;D

Love, Pig.
Marjatta chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
Fabulous, again!
Wedjatqi chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
I have only just found your fics, I really enjoy your style. This was really good. Thanks for sharing.
gatewatcher chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
Wow! I think I need a cold drink!

Lana