Reviews for To really touch the sky
Brenden chapter 1 . 9/5
whitealmond chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Would've been fucking aMAZING if this had actually happened. So... did the Hogyoku take Ichigo, in the end?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
You know, even seven years after this was made, I still think that this is Aizen's final end game, even after the Quincy. It wouldn't surprise me at all, save that you got some small details wrong. Now, all we need to know is if the King deserves to be overthrown. And then Aizen won by making everyone follow his backup plan, despite everything.
Lucan chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Damn! Good short story!
Mistletainn chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Beautifully done. Instead of an idiotic madman who wants to be a god yet do things half-assed ly and ultimately got blown up by his own riddiculous plot (read : sparing Ichigo's life to gain power). Your Aizen is a genius lunatic that sacrificed his own life (and many more) to create a new god. Surpassing god indeed... *clap clap*
sora kazega chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
...WOW. I see what you did there and... I like it. I like it a lot. Favorite coming right up!
Glorilian chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Interesting story... i enjoyed reading it. ;-)
Noradin chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Excellent work! :)
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Great stuff! I read this from time to time.
Love Psycho chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Oh damn. I so want to see more of this verse. So cool.

-hands over platter- Magic truffles for you!
Ichiume chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Beautifully disturbing. XD
Raj8 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Amazing you really have given me an entirely differnt prespectie of Aizen.
Quetzalcoatls chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
(snickers) nice very nice! i loved that! a fantastic job! 10/10 -
Mac Ceallach chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
I came across Warborn on someones favorites list, then checked out the rest of your stories- and it's weird that you wrote a story three years ago that matches so closely with the "I have been watching you forever" thing from recent chapters. This isn't alternate universe yet! And the story was really well written, with great characterization for Ichigo. I liked it a lot. Thanks for writing!
Review Provider chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
this is so complex that its most likely true