Reviews for Over The Years
loganator chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
such a sad plot, yet such a cute ending :')
Raeigh chapter 22 . 11/8/2007
:) I really loved the way you started off the story from the beginning and the end from different points of view. It gave the story a very unique outlook and it became more interesting to read. It was all great but the ending seemed rushed like you just wanted to get it over with.
Iagus chapter 17 . 11/5/2007
Why does something so wrong feel so right? I wish they weren't related too, it makes it seem dirty. But so right...

Keep going, I think I Know what happened under the influence of the whisky, but I hope I get it wrong, a romantic ever after in Las Vegas is cool.
Heroesfan chapter 14 . 10/27/2007
What did Nikki say to Peter?

Maybe you can write a Claire/Lyle fanfic sometime once you've finished one of your fanfics?

Paire is ofcourse the best couple in Heroes but i think Claire/Lyle could be a pretty cute couple too if someone wrote a fanfic about them.

Anyway update soon!
Anita-U2 chapter 14 . 10/27/2007
I so want to know what's going on! Please keep writing!
TheNewQueenB chapter 7 . 10/25/2007
omg. your an awesome writer. The story is amazing. All of your are!
D.R.B chapter 12 . 10/25/2007
Nice! That was a cute ending.

(I'm guessing this is it, since you said it was the two starting points coming together?)

I really want Claire and Peter to NOT be related. That would make things so much easier & better.
Heroesfan chapter 12 . 10/25/2007
Why did they have to make Peter and Claire uncle and niece on the show?

That's so stupid there are so many Paire shippers.

I hope they find a way that Peter and Claire aren't related...or just get together and ignore they are related...

They really don't seem like uncle/niece!

Anyway i still am a Paire shipper even tough they're niece/uncle!

Update soon!
fallen11angel chapter 12 . 10/25/2007
Whoa.. what went wrong between these two.

Please update soon! :]
D.R.B chapter 10 . 10/24/2007
Oh man that's good! And it's not all that confusing. I was so bummed when they made Nathan Claire's father on the show! I was thinking it was the invisible guy haha. But I love your story. Can't wait to read more!
jss03002 chapter 10 . 10/23/2007
Still loving it. Keep up the good work!
Anita-U2 chapter 10 . 10/23/2007
I like this one too! Keep writing!:D
Bolo chapter 9 . 10/23/2007
More is needed for sure! What did that hoe Nikki do to Peter? Does anyone else know what was up with them in Vegas?
Malena17 chapter 7 . 10/23/2007
Hey, i don't really now where your heading with this and whats to come. But i'm interested in finding out :-)

I love "future paire" fic as much as i love the "now" and "past" ones. But the really good ones are rare to find, so i'm glad that i found them in your Storys :-)

I hope you'll continue this one, cause it's really good!

Greetings from Germany

Malena
fallen11angel chapter 7 . 10/23/2007
Hey no way don't delete it! I really wanna now how this story goes, it sounds like you have a good idea going.

Please update soon. And o first review.

Keep it up :]