Reviews for Coming to Peace
Hijacked Headphones chapter 6 . 3/23/2010
What a cute fanfic, I've always considered Derian as Firekeeper's brotherly person, but this was really cute.
Misha12 chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Have I told you how much I love this story _? Well, in case I haven't, I LOVE THIS STORY! Why haven't you written more FS fanfics? Hm? o_O

*throws jello at you and knocks over vase* :P
EchotheRedhead chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
This was an awesome fanfic of the Firekeeper series. I was so disappointed to not see more of them or so few finished. However yours was good and an added bonus complete :) The ending seemed a little rushed but still good overall
darkened.wolf chapter 6 . 1/21/2008
Jane Lindskold is one of my favorite writers. You did the firekeeper series justice . Your story was awesome!
darkpsychoqueen chapter 3 . 12/1/2007
please update soon
Scabby chapter 3 . 11/25/2007
I have really enjoyed this ficlet so far, it's uber cute! For reasons which make no sense to me, Derian is my favorite character (so kawaii), so I love stories with him involved. I'm excited to read more! :)
Kiss of the Breeze chapter 3 . 11/18/2007
hm... is this where you're ending it? I could see it as a good place but like I said in the last review the pace is a little swift, like you wanted to type so much that some of it could have been lost in transcript. The first chapter held the ideal pace but with what you've got it's quite good enough, just could be improved a bit.
Kiss of the Breeze chapter 2 . 11/18/2007
so... um when did they become naked? I totally didn't catch that part, seemed like it began only as a kiss and up until some of the things Colby said and perhaps the "get dressed" thing I thought it had stayed that way. hmm... feel that the pace might be a little too fast? not just refurering to my mild confusion but would Firekeeper alow such intimate passion so suddenly? *shurg* nice chapter any way.
Kiss of the Breeze chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
0.0 wow I'm most certanly impressed with this first chapter. I like how you eluded there at the end to the second book's name . fun play on words and situation.

When I first started reading these books I always thought Derian and Firekeeper should end up together even if Derian was a huge perv/ womanizer XD

wonderfully done and now I'm on to the next chapter!
literaryfreak chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
Oh my god FINALLY. A Derian/Firekeeper fic! You ROCK.
BlindSeer220 chapter 2 . 11/1/2007
I love the Firekeeper saga! (hence the name BlindSeer) Keep on writting, this is really good!