Reviews for Coming to Peace
Kiss of the Breeze chapter 6 . 2/24
This was a lovely story and I liked it a lot.
While I think it would have been interesting to have an "uncle Blind Seer" scene I can understand why you'd limit the end to just her and her new family. Twins! Super cute. :)
Kiss of the Breeze chapter 5 . 2/24
Aw, I'm happy that Blind Seer came to her wedding. I was wondering what all he was getting up to outside the narrative.
Kiss of the Breeze chapter 4 . 2/24
So, I tried reviewing the first chapter only to find that it wouldn't let me because I'd already left a review. I tried two more times thinking it was a mistake before checking and yep, there's my pen name on the first three chapters. I honestly do not remember this story at all, haha. That means I either only skimmed it the first time I found it or it's just been that many years ago. Probably both. Upon looking at what I had to say the first time around I'm going to disagree with myself. I actually really like the pacing. I think what threw me off (and is still a little disorienting even now) is that there are no page breaks or added intentions between paragraphs when there's a scene change. I mean, sure, it doesn't take much to realize that there's been a time skip after a sentence or two but you don't see 'em coming.

Maaaaaaaan, I've not read any of these books in so long but reading this has gotten me super nostalgic and I might have to give them another go.
I really like the characterizations that you've got in this story. This was a really cute chapter. I like the idea of Derian learning a little wolf ;)
B.J. Gauthier chapter 6 . 3/23/2010
What a cute fanfic, I've always considered Derian as Firekeeper's brotherly person, but this was really cute.
Misha12 chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Have I told you how much I love this story _~? Well, in case I haven't, I LOVE THIS STORY! Why haven't you written more FS fanfics? Hm? o_O

*throws jello at you and knocks over vase* :P
EchotheRedhead chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
This was an awesome fanfic of the Firekeeper series. I was so disappointed to not see more of them or so few finished. However yours was good and an added bonus complete :) The ending seemed a little rushed but still good overall
darkened.wolf chapter 6 . 1/21/2008
Jane Lindskold is one of my favorite writers. You did the firekeeper series justice . Your story was awesome!
darkpsychoqueen chapter 3 . 12/1/2007
please update soon
Scabby chapter 3 . 11/25/2007
I have really enjoyed this ficlet so far, it's uber cute! For reasons which make no sense to me, Derian is my favorite character (so kawaii), so I love stories with him involved. I'm excited to read more! :)
Kiss of the Breeze chapter 3 . 11/18/2007
hm... is this where you're ending it? I could see it as a good place but like I said in the last review the pace is a little swift, like you wanted to type so much that some of it could have been lost in transcript. The first chapter held the ideal pace but with what you've got it's quite good enough, just could be improved a bit.
Kiss of the Breeze chapter 2 . 11/18/2007
so... um when did they become naked? I totally didn't catch that part, seemed like it began only as a kiss and up until some of the things Colby said and perhaps the "get dressed" thing I thought it had stayed that way. hmm... feel that the pace might be a little too fast? not just refurering to my mild confusion but would Firekeeper alow such intimate passion so suddenly? *shurg* nice chapter any way.
Kiss of the Breeze chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
0.0 wow I'm most certanly impressed with this first chapter. I like how you eluded there at the end to the second book's name . fun play on words and situation.

When I first started reading these books I always thought Derian and Firekeeper should end up together even if Derian was a huge perv/ womanizer XD

wonderfully done and now I'm on to the next chapter!
literaryfreak chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
Oh my god FINALLY. A Derian/Firekeeper fic! You ROCK.
BlindSeer220 chapter 2 . 11/1/2007
I love the Firekeeper saga! (hence the name BlindSeer) Keep on writting, this is really good!