Reviews for Violin Romance
seasonaldates chapter 1 . 3/14
Hi there! I am pleased to inform that a sequel to the original La Corda D'Oro manga has been launched in Dec 2017, centred around the cast as they become college students, with an emphasis on romantic development between certain pairings (of course Kaho x Len is the main). There are 2 chapters as of today, unfortunately, not yet translated into English. I can assure you there are more Kaho x Len moments this time.

Sorry for barging into the review space. I’m currently putting effort to share the news with fellow La Corda D’Oro fans because this is an absolute gift from the creator: a sequel! Like finally, after 7 years.

If you don’t mind, do contact me on Twitter or Tumblr with the same username as displayed here. Till then!
Hanasakura8 chapter 1 . 10/8/2017
hey aurora flame. i love ur fanfic. im hoping that u will continue this fanfic. many reader love ur storie like me. just please continue this fanfic. dont leave ur faithful reader hanging
Guest chapter 18 . 10/1/2017
Oh, why did you stop writing? It was one of the best fanfic I've ever read.
Guest chapter 18 . 7/8/2017
I REALLY LOVE THIS
anere-desu05 chapter 18 . 2/4/2016
I really love this fanfic, but it is disheartening that this fic has not been not updated for 6 or 7 years now..? I feel like this [last, so far] chapter is only at the middle of the author's plot. What a shame. I hope this fic will still continue, and will have updates some time soon, perhaps?
anon chapter 18 . 12/10/2015
i love this!
Guest chapter 18 . 3/17/2015
I know it's kinda late but I got into La Corda pretty late .so me reading more about its characters was Also late but it was a good story to read, after a long time; so Arigato gozaimas you've done a great job please write more I am waiting to read more
Guest chapter 11 . 2/8/2015
I love it soo cute
Toolazytologin chapter 18 . 8/26/2014
That was great! But I suppose you won't continue, since it has been what? Five years now? Anyways, I've played Bach Double Violin Concerto (the first movement) and if it's the song I'm thinking of, it's perfect for communication! Although, I think it would be particularly difficult for Kaho-chan because it doesn't really have a break, minus the solos, and it can be very technical and rhythmical (is that a word?). You'd have to be very musical to play it, which is probably why I struggled so much, AHAHAHA... (Why is that in all caps? Dang autocorrect.)
iamkaleidoscopic chapter 2 . 6/9/2014
This is sosoososososososo good, but I wish you would update... Will you ever?
KahokoLenShipper chapter 18 . 4/24/2014
IS THIS THE LAST CHAPTER?! T_T CLIFFHANGERRRR AHHH MY FEELS
Ayame chapter 18 . 12/26/2013
Are you going to continue this fanfiction? It's amazing and I really hope that you continue it.
DancingViolinist chapter 18 . 12/6/2013
I NEED A NEW CHAPTER DESPERATELY! HAYAKU KEDASAI! 3
Guest chapter 10 . 8/9/2013
To be honest I've actually tasted snails b4 and they are not that bad... Plus wooooohoooooo respect for Tsukimori he knows french :)
Guest chapter 3 . 8/9/2013
Loooooooool I wonder what kahoko was thinking when Tsukimori said "why don't we go into my room?" Eeeeeeeh? Eeeeeeh? Lol why she say eeeeeeh when he say dat eeeeeeh? Ewwww... Something wrong popped in my head it is what I think kahoko was thinking when he said that lol...