Reviews for No One's Secret To Keep
Hancock23 chapter 15 . 7/17/2016
a really good job, loved it.
Robotboy chapter 14 . 5/14/2015
oh god -wipes tears-
Robotboy chapter 11 . 5/14/2015
xD this is insane!
Robotboy chapter 8 . 5/13/2015
im gonna finish it. if im gonna read one mpreg- this is the one. draco is amazing. i cant leave him just because hes pregnant. x)
Robotboy chapter 7 . 5/13/2015
what... now i cant read this anymore ;( there should be a warning about mpreg. the story was really good but i just cant take it seriously. well. i may finish it
Robotboy chapter 6 . 5/13/2015
draco thats not the way into harrys heart...

.. or maybe it is. he is a bit of a mess.
Robotboy chapter 3 . 5/13/2015
i really hope this isnt the harry from the "rain" series.
Robotboy chapter 2 . 5/13/2015
omfg! is every chapter gonna be like this? im so gonna die.
Jen chapter 9 . 9/8/2014
I just don't understand what Harry's deal is. Why is being with Draco suddenly okay? Wasn't he all ashamed and in love with Ginger like yesterday?
Jen chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
God, this is another story where Potter is a total jackass, but everyone is crazy about him anyway, isn't it?
Being the protagonist is not an excuse for everything.
Daimao896 chapter 15 . 7/31/2014
I'm surprised this doesn't have more favorites because this is a very good, well written story.
hana chapter 15 . 3/26/2014
wah... so beautiful, sweeeewtttt. love the epilog... you are grt writter
The World in Black and White chapter 15 . 11/26/2013
Beautiful story! I just read it all in one go and loved every minute of it. I'm so glad I found this! Thanks so much for writing this!
azure sea chapter 10 . 5/20/2013
i hate harry here. sorry, but harry is a right ass, because he cheated and hurt draco in this and although harry loves draco, i think draco should have put up more resistance against harry. harry got the easy way out... sorry, i just thought that you could have gone deeper with the conflicting emotions and let the two have a real talk about their feelings and in which harry should have told draco about it. i know that people say actions are louder than words or the like, but without words a relationship can't be ideal. they should have resolved their conflicts before going over to the lovey-dovey phase. sorry, it just seems to be too sudden to me.
i hope you don't see it as hate review, i just wanted you to know how i felt about reading the story. the plot is good, but you could have done more with it in my opinion. i'm sorry if i come off as a ranting bitch to you. if you think so, please just delete my review or tell me why you wrote it like that. *bows*
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2012