Reviews for Puzzling Dreams
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
jii-chan! *glomp*

brittney
Candi chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Very nicely done, well written, and would fit in nicely with the canon, but does well on its own.

Good work.
nupinoop296 chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
This is probably one of the best drabbles ever. :D
D-Watson chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Pretty, pretty, indeed. I always found it cute how Dark Yugi regards Sugoroku like he's his own grandpa, so it's nice to see somthing that kinda goes both ways :). Very effective ending, too.
emeralddarkness chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
Pretty indeed - a very nice fic. It's nice to see Yuugi's Grandpa get some love every once in a while.
Gamekatt101 chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
...Wow.

So many ways one could word this and yet you captured the emotion in a few short paragraphs. Its light, but at the same time, thought provoking.

Well done.

~Katt
Nicole Silverwolf chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
First off, you wrote about Yugi's grandpa which too few writers do. You managed to make him warm and loving with so few words that are so articulately chosen. Probably what I like the best is the kind of parental affection that seeps through for Atem as well. A great little drabble that makes me smile every time I read it. Thanks for writing it after such a long hiatus...hope to see some more soon!
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
Really great. It is a wonderful insite on Jii-chan's part. I hope history doesn't repeat itself for them.
olesia.love chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
It is a very pretty drabble - I especially like the end of it. The real power of a drabble is in the end; the last paragraph, the last sentence, and you nailed it. Very human Sugoroku. I like.
Cody Thomas chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
It is a very pretty drabble, and pretty drabbles make me very happy indeed. You really did a good job on this, and you're right, Ji-chan hardly ever gets love, and never from his own POV. I WANT to ask for more to this but at the same time it seems pretty well finished to me. How 'bout I just relentlessly beg you to keep on writing so I can keep reading more of your work, does that sound fair?

PLEASE WRITE MORE PRETTIES SO I CAN KEEP READING THEM! Please Please PLease Please Please Please! I want to read more of your stories!