Reviews for The Child in the Forest
Ella chapter 21 . 10/4/2012
This was a really good story! I love how it flowed and the deepness of your characters. I was really touched by Chloe, even though we didn't see that much of her. I love the suspense and the development of the plot. This was just an amazing story overall. Keep up the good work! :)
aracely6 chapter 21 . 10/10/2009
great story thanks for writing it
iamladyliberty chapter 21 . 9/16/2009
i thought this was really excellent, it felt like a very full story. i think you did a particularly wonderful job at creating chloe, and also in your treatment of how brennan can subtly try to support booth without letting on that that's what she's trying to do.

thanks for writing!
csimesser1 chapter 21 . 8/9/2009
that was good loved it
mack chapter 21 . 7/19/2009
read the whole story loved it i was hooke great author!
LAIsobel chapter 21 . 5/1/2009
Hey, this was amazing story... little bit scary sometimes and little bit strange, but I like it a lot :o)
Little Miss Allie chapter 21 . 4/11/2009
A fantabulous fic the case was well thought out and the repetition of the childs song was inspired. I also really thought you handled the BB relationship well with no completely out of character fluff!

Loved it! Allie
amantedellibro209 chapter 21 . 8/31/2008
awesome story! i can't wait to read more from you
Laura chapter 21 . 4/14/2008
Thanks for an excellent story. It is a really well written case fic. I think Brennan was a little out of character in the story following her father's injury. However, Brennan is really hard to write and you did a really good job. Kudos on her not immediately accepting Booth's love, to many stories have that!

I loved Chloe and her entire portions of the story. She was really believable and a really lovable character.

Overall a very good, enjoyable fic. Thanks so much!
Amasayda chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Hey, Magali!

Let me just briefly tell you how I came across this story and how I think you're a more than talented writer! :-)

I always look out for fanfic that deals with a case, some angst, some fluff and some humor - so basically, I look out for stories that could easily be cases from the show. And as I found this one, it made my heart leap! :-) Your story combines everything I want in a fanfic, it entertained me more than well the last evening.

You are an amazing writer ... as I began to read I immediately thought how perfect and yet simple your english was - so I went to your profile and was amazed to see that you're (as well as I am) NOT a native english speaker! All the more astonishing, I say! Your englisch is just great. You have a talent to describe the situations and feelings between my favorite two Bones-characters (B/B) just perfectly.

All together, this was one of the best stories I've read around here in a long while, which now makes me very fond to read your other pieces of work ASAP! :-)

I say, keep writing ... it's really worth reading your stories! Thanks again for sharing your creativity with us! :-)

Greetings,

Kat
Hazmatt chapter 21 . 4/2/2008
Great story! I really enjoyed it!
Hazmatt chapter 20 . 4/2/2008
I love it! The ending was perfect! And it totally makes sense that the mom would need reassurance, the rest the chapter was absolutely perfect! Great chapter!
Hazmatt chapter 19 . 4/2/2008
Wonderfully sweet and fluffy! I love it!
Hazmatt chapter 18 . 4/2/2008
Wow! What an emotional chapter! Poor Chloe, thinking that her parents didn't want her, that's so sad! Great chapter!
Hazmatt chapter 17 . 4/2/2008
Great chapter! I love the interactions between Bones and Booth, and her reaction to finding out that she had hallucinated!