Reviews for The Paladin of Darkness
katherined chapter 1 . 1/7
what happened to the rest of the story?
deathbykitsune chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
um not sure if you know this but all but the first chapter is gone
PokemonOtaku0909 chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Davis still has a little more growing up to do. He really needs to get over Kari and move on with his life.
NinjaFang1331 chapter 20 . 1/11/2014
awesome job with the story.
Guest chapter 20 . 10/18/2012
this is awesome!
janzen222 chapter 20 . 8/7/2012
tip of advice use their actual forms for ur next story like instead of shadow ophanimon try lilthmon or for shining ex veemon try ulforceveedramon truthfully im surprised i actually finished reading this story would like to see this story redone with more actual megas
bubbajack chapter 20 . 12/22/2011
Well Hot Damn and ALRIGHT! Davis didnt die...for once which I am SUPER happy about! Hell he ACTUALLY got the girl for a change in one of your stories... I'm shocked to say the least! Were you sick when you wrote thic fic or sumthin? LOL just kidding great job seriously I loved this fic SO MUCH!
bubbajack chapter 19 . 12/22/2011
Oh YEAH its payback time! Now its time to wrap this thing up and hopfully Davis doesnt die in your fic for a change...
bubbajack chapter 18 . 12/22/2011
Well this is gonna be a knock down drag out fight isnt it? SWEET!

Now let the beat down commence!
bubbajack chapter 17 . 12/22/2011
You know I think you REALLY like the Green Ranger when you were younger huh? Great chap reguardless.
bubbajack chapter 16 . 12/22/2011
Well that MIGHT just be a turn off for Kari...Davis being evil an all but whatever... Great chap!
bubbajack chapter 15 . 12/22/2011
Well Tai and Matt have STALLED for time but thats all ive really seen them accomplish...Unless Wargreymon and Metal Garurumon Fuse together into that one Digimon that is. Great chap!
bubbajack chapter 14 . 12/22/2011
Well this is the darkest before I am REALLY enjoying BTW. Good job!
bubbajack chapter 13 . 12/22/2011
Well Bye Bye Gennai and this chap was awesome!
bubbajack chapter 12 . 12/22/2011
Well I think "Lady" Devimon is counting her chicken before they hatch. Just because she's at Mega level now doesnt mean she can take on TWO MEGA level Digimon and SIX ULTIMATE level ones... at least not without backup...Great chap!