Reviews for The War at Home
edwardfiend chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Love it!
musical-penguins chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Amazing, amazing, amazing. My friend sent me this story and I was simply captivated by it. I love Robin and Marian. Fabulous job!
Jordan-Daniel chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
This is amazing! Great story!
TheSingingGirl chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
I read this a long time ago, and stumbled across it once more today. It's beautiful, and your use of time shift flows as not many fanfic writers manage. And because my rule of favouriting stories is that if I can read it twice and want to read it again I'll favourite it, I'm adding your fic to the list.

TSG
Hidden Relevance chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
You did a fabulous job with this one.. so far I've only seen just a glimpse of the horrors he must have faced in the Holy Wars, and even that glimpse can't be hard to deal with.. I really like seeing this portrayal of a 'veteran'.. *hug*
Questfan chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
That was an amazing piece of writing! Not a happily ever after but a realistic picture of how things might have been. You captured the heart of the characters so well while making the dialogue spot on. Not easy to do with an old style of language but you certainly did it. You know you nearly made me cry!
nowdeleted chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
This story is perfection.
Nicoley117-TheBlueMartini chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Amazing OneShot!

~Nicole
CalonLan chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
I take back what I said in the other review of the Wisdom of Lies was it?

This is actually my favourite Robin/Marian story of yours so far...perhaps until I read another.

The relationship between them, oh my god, I just love it.

She really does love him, she so wants him to get over his dreams

I love it how stubborn the both of them are, especially him.

This is seriously well written and I'm definitely going to read this over and over again.

Great work!
mic19671967 chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Very touching ending.

Mic (the wife)
Glorious Clio chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Wow. I have no words. Other than I'm saving this as a favorite.

I loved your characterization, true to form, and to the time period, I love you alternative ending. I love the action, the pain that Robin is definately going through. I love your word choice; it is perfect... it turns out I had words after all.

Thank you!
VeiledShadow chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
This is beautiful. Definitely one of the best Marian/Robin fics i've ever read. I love how you make it evident that the Holy Lands haunt Robin, because it's never stressed enough in the series I don't think.

Thank you for posting this, it's brilliant ]
hoodie622 chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Wow - a friend just pointed me to this. Nice job. The war is so much a part of Robin's psychology and I've often had similar thoughts that it was the one thing he would never share with her. You really brought that aspect of his character to life.

Thanx.
OnlyTime chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Fantastic... absolutely fantastic! You have captured the essences of the characters so very well!
chrisfaithalin chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
This is a beautiful story. I think you captured the voices of the show very well and really got the emotion of characters. I really enjoyed reading this. Great job!