Reviews for RoomMates
This is an very very very stupid fanfic better luck next time
Wolfisis chapter 18 . 11/26/2012
I really liked this one it was great.
SomeCatsGoWoof chapter 18 . 10/5/2012
OMG i now love this pairing thanks for makin a great story /
BelleNamikaze chapter 18 . 12/30/2011
Love it :) It is a well put together story line & I enjoyed it very much so. It just seems like it's something that keeps you on the edge of your seat at every ending chapter :D The fact that Hinata wasn't shy and timid made it even more interesting for me & I believe you captured Kankuro's personality perfectly, despite the disadvantage that we don't see (or hear) much from him in the Anime. & Also, to my knowledge, I've never read a story with Neji being such an interesting antagonist. -This amuses me greatly 3 Thank you for your time. Write more ;)
wickedone43 chapter 13 . 6/28/2011
Hummmm...Neji as the bad guy. Never thought to see him as such. An ass yes, but not the villian. It is working though. Great story line.
wickedone43 chapter 9 . 6/28/2011
Wow! I would have never thought of Kankuro and Hinata. I like it! It works and makes a whole lot of sense. Great job!
silver-blackwings chapter 18 . 5/28/2011
I could not stop reading it u did a great job. Thanks for writing RoomMates.
Busig chapter 18 . 2/11/2011
ahahaha oooh how i LOOOVED this! i really thought he was gna die and was like nooooo T_T but god the ending, XD im so happy and amazed. perfect D 3
monkeywolf23 chapter 18 . 10/8/2010
im more of GaaraXhinata fan

but that was so freaking awsome!

X3 i wuv! you!

o3
Diehard243 chapter 18 . 7/8/2010
At first I was sceptical thinking, 'Hmm why the hell not Im bored as hell anyway'

I got sucked in after 5 lines :D I wondered at the line about Gaara's moodswings in thought of how that could be a good idea for a Gaara and Hinata story XD *hint hint makeit hint hint*
Dangogirl96 chapter 18 . 3/21/2010
never even heard of this pairing but that was fantasic. u have a real talent one of the best stories i have read
LaikaTheWolf chapter 18 . 12/24/2009
OMG! I loved this story! Please write more stories!
dirty-icing chapter 18 . 12/13/2009
omg i love this story...its was so good.

it had my on my toes
HornyWolf chapter 5 . 11/10/2009
kankuro is so protective, likeliness the story.
sasuhinaita chapter 18 . 7/20/2009
AWESOME story great job kankuro is soo sweet in this story than hihihihih _ and neji (don't now if i speld his name right and don't care either* but still he is a fucking ass