Reviews for In Love And Bitterness
hmgurl4evr chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
OMG please continue this! I wanna see what happens...! /
SweetieLove chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
by golly Ate..that was ..o_O..uninterpretablized..(is that even a word?)..truly..you always leave me speechless.. _
Caramel Day chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
*sighs happily* I;ve read this before, but couldn;t find it. I spent /ages/ looking for it, and you wouldn;t believe how happy I was when I finally found it again! I adore this story, and how you wrote it.
sugarapplesweet chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Wow, this story touched me almost as much as the last. It was a little sparser, but the message came across strong and clear.

A wonderfully sad story.

Peace and Love
MistressLeia24 chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
*Sniff* So sad... The way you put Mary and Rick's feelings was just fantastic. I love angst stoires especially ones that leave the characters alone. (I am weird O_O, you have been warned.) I wanted to cry at the part when Mary found out about Claire and Gray's daughter. So heartbreaking... And the way you described their marriage was just amazing also.

I'm looking forward to more stories like this from you!
Midnight Philosophy chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
This was exceptionally well written. Very sad, but great. You are a very good writer.

And no...

You've just made me hate Graire even more than I did before. Stupid Gray! Stupid Claire! How could Gray do that to Mary! He should be...never mind.

I feel so bad for Mary and Rick in this one. Two of my favorite characters...they deserve more than they ended up with. -sigh-

-favorites- -adds to alerts-
Ultra Drama Queen chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
OMFG YOU ARE SO MEAN TO RICK AND MARY! What you need to do, is get a character like Ann to go up to Gray and Claire and have her say

"YOU ARE IDIOTS! ARE YOU TOTALLY BLIND? MARY AND RICK ARE IN LOVE WITH YOU AND THEY ARE LIKE WALKING ZOMBIES AND YOU SUCK YOU STUPID PEOPLE YOU SHOULD BE MORE CONSIDERIT OF OTHER PEOPLES FEELINGS I HATE YOU!"

Yeah, that's pretty much what needs to happen. It's just so depressing that Rick and Mary will never be with the ones they love. It's making me depressed. Ahh... you really are an amazing writer. You need to write another story on this. YOU. MUST. That is an order, not a question. I know the other readers want that.

You rock my socks. Always will :)
Awesome Rapidash chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
Wow, that was deep, powerful and well written! You have once again captured the full attention of this reader with another amzing story. Even as short as this was, you were able to convey all the needed emotions to make us truly care for them. I really felt badly for both Rick and Mary, to have to live without to one thing they both desire most be painful beyond words. The ending makes you wonder just how long they will be able to live with things as they are. Well done!
HmGirly chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
GAH! -smashes Graire-

Look what you've done to an avid Graire supporter. :(

so sad! You've half-converted me to the ranks of Grary.

Now I have to go read a cutesy Graire story to calm me down

Beautifully done

xx
MyShadowsThorn chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
oh that's so sad. How can Mary and Rick go throught their whole lives like that!
Radioactive X-Naut chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
Ah, the bucket of angst. How does thou do it?...

Usually when I write angsty fics, I don't notice until I'm finished. Then, I just go all like.. "Wow. This is really angsty." But then when I actually try to write angst, it ends up more funny then anything... -lame-

Though I prefer GrayxMary, this is purdy too. D

I think that's all I have to say... Oh! Super awsome work!

R-X
Ekoaleko chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
Sometimes I have to question myself, "How can you be so happy over something so sad?" 0_0; I can't tell if this was fluffy or just plain angsty. Which, duhly, draws the line between romance/angst, and you earn another whammy at my C2! :D (I hope that doesn't mean anything too profane. I'm vocabularily challenged too. No idea what whammy means o.o)

Anyway, all the bitterness was just awesome. Rick can't replace Claire, Gray can't replace Rick... that's what those rebound farts get in the end, I suppose. But hey, someone had a happy ending...

second sequel? XD
The Scarlet Sky chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
This is exactly why Graire disappoints me so much. It breaks up my two top fav pairings: Grary and Riclaire!

Love how you've handled this. Poor wittle Mary...poor Rick...

Favorited. C2ed. Adored. XD