Reviews for The Lion and his Lady
Corig chapter 3 . 11/5/2007
Lia another great story .. was cute seeing her try to hide her identity from him in the stable LOL .. good luck hehe :)

and then at the end there she couldnt contain herself ... so sweet! i really love how you write them .. and these are so different these one shots .. love them! looking forward to more !

Cori :)xx
acacia59601 chapter 3 . 11/5/2007
Ah, that was steamy and yet sweet! Give me more...
Fishy Rainboots chapter 3 . 11/5/2007
Great job! That was so sweet and romantic. I loved how you kept his love's identity a secret until the very end. It made the chapter very mysterious and suspenseful. I really enjoyed it.
Verity Kindle chapter 3 . 11/5/2007
This is my favorite vignette of them all (so far).
Nemea chapter 3 . 11/5/2007
Oh how beautiful! I loved the ending!

You wouldn't believe how often I checked my emails today, looking for the new story... Once one gets addicted ...

GOd, I'm jealous. I so want this man! *sigh* So strong and handsome and loving and ...

Why did I not meet him? There was plenty of chances with me hanging out his 'front door' :-) Well, looks like all I'll ever have is your storys - not too bad, probably the closest to really getting the guy.

I am already excited about the next one and wish you all the best for the one with the complications. I'm sure you'll manage - you have to, otherwise I'll just freak out :-P

Liebe Grüße,

Fotos sind bald auf dem Weg,

Nemea
silme33 chapter 3 . 11/5/2007
What can i say Lia?, fantastic as usual. You always seem to capture Eomer on the next chapter.

silme-Quenya for Moonlight.
Lady Anck-su-namun chapter 2 . 11/4/2007
Oh that's so cute! I loved it!
Violin Ghost chapter 2 . 11/2/2007
Oh, that was beautiful, and very enjoyable! I love the witty exchange between the two, and the bond they share is clear. Lovely. :)
Mariette chapter 2 . 10/31/2007
Bravo! Very good! I'm so impressed! This was very well done; very lyrical and in character the whole time. I couldn't stop reading. Thank you so much!
Pipothefreak chapter 2 . 10/31/2007
Again a very original story of how those lovebirds meet! Keep it up! :D
Willow-41z chapter 2 . 10/31/2007
Well done! Each of these are so unique and creative! I think my favorite part of this one is their banter, as someone else pointed out, though Amrothos's confusion is also amusing; and the image of her telling the story is very nice.
Nemea chapter 2 . 10/31/2007
As usual a lovely story and beautifully written!

I immensely enjoyed reading this. So very cute and funny. Gets the imagination working about their future.

Well, I'd happily repay any debts to King Eomer... :-)

I LOVE the image of the look on Amrothos face when she starts telling him what she did and his thoughts ... well, go quite a different way. Hilarious!

Thank you so much for being back after your holidays!

Liebe Grüße,

Nemea
EvadneNyx chapter 2 . 10/30/2007
Another great version of the couple's first encounter! I loved this different characterisation of Lothiriel and the witty wordplay between her and Eomer. This is a captivating and really original set of scenarios so far. I look forward to the next one!

EvadneNyx
Narnian Sprite chapter 2 . 10/30/2007
Awesome! This was really great, I loved the balance in Lothiriel between being the innocent girl and the headstrong rebel. Nicely done!
A Vermilion Memory chapter 2 . 10/30/2007
Hurrah!

Another marvelous story!

I simply cannot wait for the next one!

-Vermilion