Reviews for The Lion and his Lady
AHealingRenaissance chapter 2 . 10/29/2007
That was hilarious! :D As usual, I can't wait for more ;D
Narnian Sprite chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Awesome! Thanks so much for writing this. I had to go to a funeral for a good friend earlier today, and this perked me back up. Thanks again!
Violin Ghost chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
How sweet! I loved the last paragraph. :)
Fishy Rainboots chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
Great job! I absolutely loved it, and it was an extreme pleasure to read. I loved how you characterized Lothiriel so thouroughly through letters alone. Great job!
dw chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
Oh, that was simply beautyful!
wondereye chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
loved the letters idea
EvadneNyx chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
It is remarkable how you have made Lothiriel's letters reveal so much detail about both her character and Eomer's. I like your original portrayl of Lothiriel and I found each of the letters had very amusing touches. The structure is refreshingly unusual and you have written them extremely well.

I look forward to the future scenarios!

EvadneNyx
hobbitpony chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
OH! I look forward to more! Keep up the great work and again, more, please!
A Vermilion Memory chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
YAY!

More story!

It was beautiful.

-Vermilion
Nemea chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
Oh the pure and utter joy when I saw a new story of yours being posted ... !

I really, really enjoyed reading this! Quite an interesting concept and again a 'new' Lothiriel. I'm in awe for your many inspirations of her character. This one was more a 'traditional' gondorian princess but still you manage to make her somewhat special and very self confident.

What a pleasure to read!

I'm very much looking forward to the next stories!

Viele liebe Grüße,

Nemea
Pipothefreak chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
Yay! Some other Eomer-Lothiriel stories! :) I hope you've got plenty more! :) This one is bookmarked! :D
sweet-dreamrose chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
Yay, a new story! I "discovered" your other stories a few days ago- they were excellent-and now you have a new one! Please post more soon!
acacia59601 chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
This is a really neat idea! I love how the letters were all from her, but we still got a really good idea of what his letters were like. I'm interested to see what else you have in store!
Girlbird chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
I like this a lot, although some of Lothiriel's phrases seem a little too 'modern.' Most of the time your writing is sophisticated but there are a few lapses...

But I really like your take on Lothiriel... she seems very young and idealistic, which is refreshing - I've read way too many fics where she is rather jaded and sharp-tongued. You have a good combination of sweetness and spirit... Me likes!
Deandra chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
What a hoot! You made Belecthor be Ivriniel's husband and she gets to be "sweet" for a change! I love it!

And I loved the progression in the letters as we see Lothiriel going from very formal to almost already in love with her betrothed. The formal request for permission and then the teasing request for the same latter on. And I like seeing both Eomer and Lothiriel unfold as people through what she writes about them and their actions.

Letters can be a tricky format to use effectively, especially if you do it only one-sided, but you handled it well. I look forward to your other scenarios.

Reading some of your reviews, I'm not sure your readers all understand that each of these is stand-alone, and that subsequent ones won't "continue this" in the next one. Guess they'll find out after two or three are posted.

Terrific!