Reviews for The Lion and his Lady
Elwen of Lorien chapter 2 . 10/29/2007
When Eomer and Lothiriel are at the statue, it says that her eyes are made translucent by the sunshine. But how can she use the braizer and why would there be torches lit if there is daylight? Other than that, I thought it was wonderful. Elwen.
Fishy Rainboots chapter 2 . 10/29/2007
Great job. I really enjoyed reading it. It as really unique. Great job!
silme33 chapter 2 . 10/29/2007
Fantastic as usual lia, hope there are more chapters to come soon. I always enjoy your fiction greatly, you really bring the lovely Eomer to life so well.

Deandra chapter 2 . 10/29/2007
Delightful! Loved their playful banter and the resolution with her speaking his name.

One thing: “I that case I might have met them… - lost an “n”; should be “In that case…”

If the rest are as good as these first two, I'm going to be thoroughly enjoying this series!

- Deandra
Corig chapter 2 . 10/29/2007
Oh I LOVED this one .. and so funny hahaha!

So she won the bet anyways and met her Prince !

What a charming story :)

Cori :)
AHealingRenaissance chapter 2 . 10/29/2007
That was hilarious! :D As usual, I can't wait for more ;D
Narnian Sprite chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Awesome! Thanks so much for writing this. I had to go to a funeral for a good friend earlier today, and this perked me back up. Thanks again!
Violin Ghost chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
How sweet! I loved the last paragraph. :)
Fishy Rainboots chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
Great job! I absolutely loved it, and it was an extreme pleasure to read. I loved how you characterized Lothiriel so thouroughly through letters alone. Great job!
dw chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
Oh, that was simply beautyful!
wondereye chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
loved the letters idea
EvadneNyx chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
It is remarkable how you have made Lothiriel's letters reveal so much detail about both her character and Eomer's. I like your original portrayl of Lothiriel and I found each of the letters had very amusing touches. The structure is refreshingly unusual and you have written them extremely well.

I look forward to the future scenarios!

hobbitpony chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
OH! I look forward to more! Keep up the great work and again, more, please!
A Vermilion Memory chapter 1 . 10/23/2007

More story!

It was beautiful.

Nemea chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
Oh the pure and utter joy when I saw a new story of yours being posted ... !

I really, really enjoyed reading this! Quite an interesting concept and again a 'new' Lothiriel. I'm in awe for your many inspirations of her character. This one was more a 'traditional' gondorian princess but still you manage to make her somewhat special and very self confident.

What a pleasure to read!

I'm very much looking forward to the next stories!

Viele liebe Grüße,