Reviews for The Lion and his Lady
Pipothefreak chapter 2 . 10/31/2007
Again a very original story of how those lovebirds meet! Keep it up! :D
Willow-41z chapter 2 . 10/31/2007
Well done! Each of these are so unique and creative! I think my favorite part of this one is their banter, as someone else pointed out, though Amrothos's confusion is also amusing; and the image of her telling the story is very nice.
Nemea chapter 2 . 10/31/2007
As usual a lovely story and beautifully written!

I immensely enjoyed reading this. So very cute and funny. Gets the imagination working about their future.

Well, I'd happily repay any debts to King Eomer... :-)

I LOVE the image of the look on Amrothos face when she starts telling him what she did and his thoughts ... well, go quite a different way. Hilarious!

Thank you so much for being back after your holidays!

Liebe Grüße,

Nemea
EvadneNyx chapter 2 . 10/30/2007
Another great version of the couple's first encounter! I loved this different characterisation of Lothiriel and the witty wordplay between her and Eomer. This is a captivating and really original set of scenarios so far. I look forward to the next one!

EvadneNyx
Narnian Sprite chapter 2 . 10/30/2007
Awesome! This was really great, I loved the balance in Lothiriel between being the innocent girl and the headstrong rebel. Nicely done!
A Vermilion Memory chapter 2 . 10/30/2007
Hurrah!

Another marvelous story!

I simply cannot wait for the next one!

-Vermilion
Sarahbarr17 chapter 2 . 10/30/2007
Very good! It really made me smile.

Hugs,

Sarah x
acacia59601 chapter 2 . 10/29/2007
Another great one! Keep them coming!
Elwen of Lorien chapter 2 . 10/29/2007
When Eomer and Lothiriel are at the statue, it says that her eyes are made translucent by the sunshine. But how can she use the braizer and why would there be torches lit if there is daylight? Other than that, I thought it was wonderful. Elwen.
Fishy Rainboots chapter 2 . 10/29/2007
Great job. I really enjoyed reading it. It as really unique. Great job!
silme33 chapter 2 . 10/29/2007
Fantastic as usual lia, hope there are more chapters to come soon. I always enjoy your fiction greatly, you really bring the lovely Eomer to life so well.

silme
Deandra chapter 2 . 10/29/2007
Delightful! Loved their playful banter and the resolution with her speaking his name.

One thing: “I that case I might have met them… - lost an “n”; should be “In that case…”

If the rest are as good as these first two, I'm going to be thoroughly enjoying this series!

- Deandra
Corig chapter 2 . 10/29/2007
Oh I LOVED this one .. and so funny hahaha!

So she won the bet anyways and met her Prince !

What a charming story :)

Cori :)
AHealingRenaissance chapter 2 . 10/29/2007
That was hilarious! :D As usual, I can't wait for more ;D
Narnian Sprite chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Awesome! Thanks so much for writing this. I had to go to a funeral for a good friend earlier today, and this perked me back up. Thanks again!
184 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »