Reviews for The Lion and his Lady
Excellent story.
CedarPineSpruce chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
Well written chapter.
Traceria chapter 5 . 12/10/2007
Likely I'll be leaving a second review because I'm only maybe a fifth of the way through this fifth scenario. I just wanted to let you know there are already tears of mirth leaking from my eyes at Aunt Ivriniel's huff and admiration of Belecthor. I can already tell I'm going to loose a few more at Aunt I's expense. He he he...
DrewAllen chapter 5 . 12/7/2007
These were fantastic. Was very excited to see that you had written some more stuff. Hope things calm down for you in RL.
Anne Rose chapter 5 . 12/1/2007
I loved it, as usual! I particularly liked seeing Morwen in this and her relationship to the two of them. And of course, burning the dratted book was a great moment!

But I really want to see the dance. I think this one should be expanded to a longer story. :-D
silme33 chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Lia, i've just re-read Letters to Edoras and i cannot believe that i did not send a review. one word " Amazing" Thank you.

silme
wondereye chapter 5 . 11/25/2007
excellent chapter but no kiss?
Meggily chapter 5 . 11/25/2007
This was so much fun to read.

I really loved the throwing of the ale. :-)

You're a wonderful author!

Keep up the amazing writing. :-D
seyyada chapter 5 . 11/22/2007
once again an amazing contribution to the world of fanfiction...

none can compare - thanks so much, reading ur fics makes by day

!
klaw33 chapter 2 . 11/22/2007
I really liked this one, thanks
Lorena chapter 5 . 11/20/2007
Incredible! For some reason, I was getting a Jane Austen vibe right at the end. I'm not sure why. Lothiriel was definitely charming and seemed so real. There was real chemistry between her and Eomer.
Remember 1105 chapter 5 . 11/20/2007
I just wanted to let you know that this is really great. I love this collection of stories about Lothiriel's meetings with Eomer. They're so good! I've been reading them but this was the first opportunity for me to actually express my opinion on how amazing they were. You write beautifully and I love your descriptions. I can seriously picture everything and I love it. Thanks for writing such a wonderful collection.

ever yours.
silme33 chapter 5 . 11/20/2007
Lia, what can i say?. You are the best,beautifully written as always. I do hope you write more but if you dont let me wish you and your family a happy christmas and a joyfull new year. silme
EvadneNyx chapter 5 . 11/20/2007
This is an excellent finale to the sequence! I really like this one as it contains a bit of everything and may, in fact be my favourite.

I have greatly enjoyed 'The Lion and his Lady' and look forward to any future stories you create!

EvadneNyx
Violin Ghost chapter 5 . 11/20/2007
I LOVE this one. It's very, very different from your usual stories. I don't get much of the Lord of the Rings air from it, though; it seems as if you've created entirely different characters! I love it. :)
251 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »