Reviews for The Lion and his Lady
mearcats chapter 10 . 9/4/2017
Brava! I loved this little story of them. As lovely as they all are!
sailor68 chapter 7 . 9/4/2017
What a great idea to have those two have very different interests. Thank you!
sailor68 chapter 6 . 9/4/2017
*snort* so typically Rohan! Well done!
sailor68 chapter 5 . 9/4/2017
What a great story! I Love this couple!
cCeret chapter 10 . 9/3/2017
Hello Lia!
I wanted to wait till the end of your short story for a review. And I love it! I like this Lothíriel, a lot! And Imrahil has a living wife! Wonderful :) 3
I hope to read your original stories soon.
Glad to read this LOTR fanfic. Greetings from Mexico _
HideSeekKeep chapter 10 . 9/3/2017
Aw, that was utterly adorable! My only issue is you had me wanting more, Lia! My uncreative imagination is having to fill in the gaps of what events transpired leading up to this sweet confession, when your words would have done them much more justice. Anyhow, thank you for putting a smile on my face with this short and sweet story! Looking forward to whatever you have for us next, whether it's your original work or another Eomer/Lothiriel story!

And if anyone else is reading this, definitely check out Lia's original works. I devoured both of them!
Silverswath chapter 10 . 9/3/2017
Thanwen feeding you? You are fortunate indeed! Thanks for this fun and lovely series of stories.
fantasy-nat chapter 10 . 9/3/2017
as always your lothiriel/eomer fanfic are the best! this one was very cute. I definitely need to check out your published workbut I am secretly happy to know you'll keep doing lothiriel/eomer on the side
EStrunk chapter 10 . 9/3/2017
Very cute. I like tumbler/acrobat Lothiriel. The verbal sparring was fun too. No apologies for plugging your original work - "Bride to the Sun" was a great read. I'm looking forward to "Elephant Thief." I think most who read fanfic like to read and new material is always welcome.
Deandra chapter 10 . 9/3/2017
Delightful conclusion! So glad that she hasn't "settled down" too much and that Eomer doesn't want her to. Likely Meduseld is in great need of warmth and happiness and 'an in-house rogue' to liven things.

Look forward to seeing you back here in Middle-earth, or the new original story. I will pretty much read anything of yours!

- Deandra
Cedarlight chapter 9 . 8/29/2017
Ha! This is a very funny and engaging take on the "how they first met" theme. :) Thanks for the dose of humor today!
Jenny-Wren28 chapter 9 . 8/28/2017
Lol ahhhh fantastic! Lothi is brilliant!
WanderlustV chapter 9 . 8/28/2017
Lia- two new chapters to one of my favorite series, what a gift! Thanks for the most recent addition, and in particular that you elaborated on "Joust: Challenge" with "Truce." So satisfying. :) I like Lothiriel here. She's playful, skilled, and daring, but still has a depth and sense of thankfulness that makes her an interesting character. Thanks again!
EStrunk chapter 9 . 8/28/2017
I usually have mixed feelings on teaser one shots. The more I like them, the more I wish that they weren't one shots. The last line of this one was absolutely amazing! I enjoyed seeing Lothiriel have a living mother, esp. one with such an unusual hobby.
Luckylily chapter 9 . 8/28/2017
Lol, love Eomer being on his mission to find out who Lothiriel is and then their banter! Imrahil was very amusing too - especially because a family's perception of loved ones can be so skewed!
251 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »