Reviews for The Lion and his Lady
Lya Darkfury chapter 7 . 2/28/2013
What a fun collection! I have enjoyed them all so much, thank you for sharing. I love the variety of interactions and different circumstances you have created. Excellent dialogue and characterization and, as silly as it sounds, very well formatted. It makes it so much easier on the eyes to read. Looking forward to more!
mentarisenja chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
out of 7, my fav would be letters to edoras! love it! there's not enough epistolary story between these two. hope you'll write some more for this pairing!
UnScrambled chapter 7 . 1/3/2013
I loved these one shots. They were so lovely.
MY favourite had to be 'The Lion Tamer'

Lothiriel is sassy like no other.
Turwaithien chapter 7 . 11/20/2012
Oh...and you added a new short story too. You spoil me rotten today!

This was hilarious and charming in one. Great combination!

"Her voice petered out as she followed his pointed gaze along the animal's belly. There was something hanging there..."
So good I wasn't drinking anything while reading this...it would be spilled all over my keyboard now. Gosh, I'm still laughing so hard!

Thank you so much for this lovely little tale. You made my day!
diluvina black chapter 7 . 10/26/2012
ooooh! I didn't though you could get better but... you just did with chapter 7
diluvina black chapter 6 . 10/26/2012
LoL brilliant! I do not usually like snippets but this one is just brilliant ;-)
diluvina black chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Oooh! it is such a different fic but so well written and funny
Haarajot chapter 7 . 9/26/2012
Serious or not, I like it.
ayumi-dono chapter 7 . 9/6/2012
love this! so cute )
Ruya Firtina chapter 7 . 9/3/2012
I love you and your writing! This story is great!
Lily1992 chapter 7 . 8/27/2012
I love this story D
cCeret chapter 7 . 8/27/2012
Hi there Lia!
A wonderful treat to found the mail about the update of your fic!
Lovely, humorous and romantic!
Thanks for sharing!
Looking forward for your next story!
Greetings from Mexico _
Deandra chapter 7 . 8/27/2012
...Tall, blond and unfairly handsome, King √Čomer stood on the threshold. He flashed her the smile that had scythed through the ladies of Minas Tirith with such devastating effect.

...Lady of mine, as long as you don't mistake one horselord for another...

What a hoot! This was charming, and how nice to see you writing again. A lovely surprise to come home to after a Monday at work. So what if it's not serious - who says they all have to be? Humor, well done as this was, has its place, and this was most enjoyable.

I look forward to the new story, too!

- Deandra
AHealingRenaissance chapter 7 . 8/27/2012
Wooohooo! You're back :D I'm so glad! I missed you :D As always, I can't wait for more - this was so fun!
Lady Bluejay chapter 7 . 8/27/2012