Reviews for The Lion and his Lady
EStrunk chapter 4 . 7/19/2016
I'm glad you gave them some time here. He was being such a jerk that I would have lost respect for her if she fell for him quickly. I enjoyed seeing Lothiriel as a lady, although not too delicate. I wanted to cheer when she let him have it.
EStrunk chapter 3 . 7/19/2016
Very cute. I loved figuring out that they knew each other, quite well as it turns out. The end was fun with the cultural differences between the Gondorians and the Rohirrim.
EStrunk chapter 2 . 7/19/2016
The best part of this was the bet. Lothiriel's apparent naivety was fun also.
EStrunk chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
Very fun. Wonderful letters. I like how you get a picture of both of them. Hard to imagine how intimidating it would be to have to write letters to someone knowing you were already arranged to be married.
DragonOwl chapter 7 . 6/30/2015
I really enjoyed reading this! I loved the way every meeting was totally different, and sometimes wished that they would be longer, too :D I especially loved the one where Lothiriel accidentally stole Eomer's horse! They are such a great pairing you've written them so brilliantly too - thank you!
Nicolaaa chapter 5 . 1/8/2015
Oh, I love you!
Nicolaaa chapter 4 . 1/8/2015
That was ABSOLUTELY brilliant. Really. I'm IN LOVE with this history in particular. The Lion tamer indeed! What I'd give for a epilogue for this! hahaha. Thanks and congrats for such a marvellous work! Bravo! (: Hope you're fine! Chao!
ThePastaDragon chapter 7 . 12/19/2014
XD These are all just so damn adorable. I can't wait for the next chapter. :)
DianaChaseKirkland chapter 7 . 6/14/2014
You know, all of these were completely different and yet as enjoyed them all just as much :p They were really cute, all of them. Nice job ;)
Anon chapter 7 . 1/13/2014
That was wonderful, brilliant, funny, unique, heartening..
Anon chapter 6 . 1/13/2014
Your Lothiriels are wonderful, never meek or too docile. Courage is important :)
Anon chapter 5 . 1/13/2014
This is a story I would like to have another chapter to read. I'm really intrigued how Eomer made his offer in the end.
Anon chapter 4 . 1/13/2014
Made me smile!
Anon chapter 3 . 1/13/2014
I knew how it would end, yet you had me doubting to the very last.
Anon chapter 2 . 1/13/2014
That kiss sounded powerful. I'd like one too.
195 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »