Reviews for The Lion and his Lady
Ragnelle chapter 7 . 8/27/2012
This story is so delightful. Of course the comedy is part of it, but I think what I like the most, is how they try to impress each other. And, of course, the Rohirric horse wizardry...
Talia119 chapter 7 . 8/27/2012
Ahhhh so sweet. I am thrilled that you are continuing these short stories! Thank you thank you! As always you are awesome to read!
Glory Bee chapter 7 . 8/27/2012
Oh Lia you have made my day! First with a sweet and funny chapter to this series and then the news you are publishing a new story. This was adorable and left me smiling. :)
awaylaughingonafastcamel chapter 7 . 8/27/2012
lovely to see an update :) sweet, fluffy chapter! I'm looking forward to the story :)
A Vermilion Memory chapter 7 . 8/27/2012
I did a happy dance when the new chapter alert popped up in my email! Wonderful as always, Lia. I can't wait for your new story!
Fallaby Z chapter 7 . 8/27/2012
Oh you're back! So terribly excited for the next installment(s)... I think we all know that you are THE Lothiriel/Eomer writer. :) This particular chapter was surprising but fun and sweet. It's also probably the one I most identify with as a non-horse lover but Rohan-lover.

The second to last line was my absolute favorite: "He grinned down at her. 'Lady of mine, as long as you don't mistake one horselord for another...'" Cue the "aaaw"s. :)
Medea Smyke chapter 7 . 8/27/2012
Oh my goodness! I couldn't believe it when I saw an update in my inbox! How exciting. :) It's good to see that Eomer and Lothiriel are up to their usual shenanigans - and too funny! Mistaking horses, late night library runs. I was giggle-snorting through this whole one-shot. Thanks, Lia! I'm excited to see what else you have in store for us.
JuliaAurelia chapter 7 . 8/27/2012
Very cute!
Turwaithien chapter 6 . 5/23/2012
Although I prefer longer stories these are all VERY charming and a joy to read.

My favorite scenario is "From Dutiful Daughter to Virtuous Wife". That was simply awesome.

You perfectly demonstrate that brevity is the soul of wit with "True Love Knows no Season". It's so funny and fabulous! I'm still laughing...

Thank you for sharing these! I truly hope you will add some more here in the future. Just LOVE your style and humor!
Ruya Firtina chapter 5 . 5/13/2012
I like this one the best. I love how your Lothiriel causes so much trouble in the scene where she runs through the fair. You really are a very gifted writer. Your dialogue is superb-the characters truly come to life!
BlueNynaeve chapter 6 . 3/26/2012
Hoo-boy! This is the first time in oh, a dozen or so re-readings, when I suddenly realized the first section is about the *horses*. Hee-hee - I love all these scenarios.
Talia119 chapter 6 . 3/26/2012
I simply love all of this collection of short stories. I hope you add some more! Thank you for sharing them.
Duchess of Blueberries chapter 5 . 2/12/2012
oh my! I really liked this one-shot :D

It was exiting and funny and on top of that, I love the fact that you make Lothíriel rather badass ( in a princess like way :D)
Tinkirbell chapter 6 . 12/22/2011
Love this one too!

Emberike chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
The Lothíriel of these letters sounds very much like Elizabeth Bennet from "Pride and Prejudice". I love how the greetings evolve from "My Lord King" to "Dear Éomer"! Well done!
175 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »