Reviews for The Lion and his Lady
cCeret chapter 7 . 8/27/2012
Hi there Lia!
A wonderful treat to found the mail about the update of your fic!
Lovely, humorous and romantic!
Thanks for sharing!
Looking forward for your next story!
Greetings from Mexico _
Deandra chapter 7 . 8/27/2012
...Tall, blond and unfairly handsome, King √Čomer stood on the threshold. He flashed her the smile that had scythed through the ladies of Minas Tirith with such devastating effect.

...Lady of mine, as long as you don't mistake one horselord for another...

What a hoot! This was charming, and how nice to see you writing again. A lovely surprise to come home to after a Monday at work. So what if it's not serious - who says they all have to be? Humor, well done as this was, has its place, and this was most enjoyable.

I look forward to the new story, too!

- Deandra
AHealingRenaissance chapter 7 . 8/27/2012
Wooohooo! You're back :D I'm so glad! I missed you :D As always, I can't wait for more - this was so fun!
Lady Bluejay chapter 7 . 8/27/2012
At last. Glad you got round to posting. Great little story. LBJ
Lania26 chapter 7 . 8/27/2012
Yay you're back!

Please keep updating! :)
Ragnelle chapter 7 . 8/27/2012
This story is so delightful. Of course the comedy is part of it, but I think what I like the most, is how they try to impress each other. And, of course, the Rohirric horse wizardry...
Talia119 chapter 7 . 8/27/2012
Ahhhh so sweet. I am thrilled that you are continuing these short stories! Thank you thank you! As always you are awesome to read!
Glory Bee chapter 7 . 8/27/2012
Oh Lia you have made my day! First with a sweet and funny chapter to this series and then the news you are publishing a new story. This was adorable and left me smiling. :)
awaylaughingonafastcamel chapter 7 . 8/27/2012
lovely to see an update :) sweet, fluffy chapter! I'm looking forward to the story :)
A Vermilion Memory chapter 7 . 8/27/2012
I did a happy dance when the new chapter alert popped up in my email! Wonderful as always, Lia. I can't wait for your new story!
Fallaby Z chapter 7 . 8/27/2012
Oh you're back! So terribly excited for the next installment(s)... I think we all know that you are THE Lothiriel/Eomer writer. :) This particular chapter was surprising but fun and sweet. It's also probably the one I most identify with as a non-horse lover but Rohan-lover.

The second to last line was my absolute favorite: "He grinned down at her. 'Lady of mine, as long as you don't mistake one horselord for another...'" Cue the "aaaw"s. :)
Medea Smyke chapter 7 . 8/27/2012
Oh my goodness! I couldn't believe it when I saw an update in my inbox! How exciting. :) It's good to see that Eomer and Lothiriel are up to their usual shenanigans - and too funny! Mistaking horses, late night library runs. I was giggle-snorting through this whole one-shot. Thanks, Lia! I'm excited to see what else you have in store for us.
JuliaAurelia chapter 7 . 8/27/2012
Very cute!
Turwaithien chapter 6 . 5/23/2012
Although I prefer longer stories these are all VERY charming and a joy to read.

My favorite scenario is "From Dutiful Daughter to Virtuous Wife". That was simply awesome.

You perfectly demonstrate that brevity is the soul of wit with "True Love Knows no Season". It's so funny and fabulous! I'm still laughing...

Thank you for sharing these! I truly hope you will add some more here in the future. Just LOVE your style and humor!
Ruya Firtina chapter 5 . 5/13/2012
I like this one the best. I love how your Lothiriel causes so much trouble in the scene where she runs through the fair. You really are a very gifted writer. Your dialogue is superb-the characters truly come to life!
195 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »