Reviews for The Choice is Clear
PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON
jon reeve chapter 1 . 10/22/2017
"Yeah... That was pretty hot, actually."
/That's what I'm saying.

"In addition, I can grow several children at once in test tubes. Get the clan back sooner."
/Well he did spend at least three years w/ Orochimaru. I'm not surprised. Plus he probably didn't have good experience w/ "The Talk."
NarutosBrat chapter 1 . 2/14/2017
If anyone wonders why I blame you, Dogbertcarroll, and Rorschach's Blot as the main bad influences on my writing, this will be one of the fics I point them to.
BigY1308 chapter 1 . 9/8/2016
Really good
it sort of keeps Sasuke in character
you'd think that a guy like Sasuke would think sex is unsanitary
LOL
Makes me wonder how Sarada was conceived...?
777angeloflove chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
lol! love it!
Logan Locke chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
OMG! I about died laughing! Naruto is a pimp, and Sasuke is prude. Who knew?
frytrix chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
looool
X59 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
fucking hilarious
Moonlit Phantasy chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Lol. Awesome. Love the way Sasuke said everything.
lord Martiya chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
I think that one was actually Orochimaru faking being Sasuke. After all, he still has a single shred of human decency, and breaking Sakura out of that infatuation while at the same time screwing up with her mind and ruining Sasuke's reputation would count as a nice act on his book...
Naruto FF chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
You gave me the lolz reading this
Onichun chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Most brilliantly fun read!
knotgrace chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
BAHAHAHAH that was awesome.
Tetris Ex Machina chapter 1 . 11/15/2009