Reviews for When Did Your Heart Go Missing
Lulu87 chapter 26 . 2/26
I know it's been a while, but any chance we might et closure on this story?
Clavyus chapter 26 . 12/11/2016
Strong, well written drama. Great read.
Lexxical chapter 19 . 7/30/2016
I know American's have a really weird relationship with alcohol and drugs, but I though I should point the characters your describing aren't really portraying symptoms of addiction. You Lucas definitely has an unhealthy relationship with alcohol, but it seems to be entirely situational. There is growing concern in the psychiatric community that AA uses cult-like techniques for behavior modification. These techniques, including total abstinence, create a dependency in the organization that can be even more harmful that the original behavior. Addiction is a disease and diseases can be treated, but AA doesn't allow for treatment. They're whole program is predicated on the notion the you can recover from being an alcoholic, but neurologists and psychiatrists disagree. I thought you might be interested in that.
Lexxical chapter 13 . 7/29/2016
This is a great chapter. Very well written. If anyone was confused, it's because they are careless readers.
Guest chapter 26 . 6/3/2016
Update! I can't stop reading and need to know if they have a baby!
Guest chapter 26 . 2/27/2016
Still reading this over and over again. You need to come back and finish one and if not the best BRUCAS fanfic out there.
Guest chapter 26 . 10/18/2015
?
Julie chapter 26 . 9/26/2015
I seriously just read all 26 chapters in 2days this is such an amazingly well written story. I was hanging on to every word! I really hope you update this amazing story!
Guest chapter 26 . 9/20/2015
Omg please please come back and finish this. BRUCAS deserves to have a wedding and their baby. This is too good not to finish. It's been two years but I hope your still reading these reviews.
qjz123 chapter 25 . 4/20/2015
Nice they're getting married!
qjz123 chapter 21 . 4/19/2015
Wow so good! What will happen in the next chapter? After reading the last chapter I guessed that Brooke found out that she can't have kids anymore. We'll see how it plays out...
qjz123 chapter 20 . 4/18/2015
Fantastic once again.
qjz123 chapter 19 . 4/18/2015
Loved it! Great chapter!
qjz123 chapter 18 . 4/18/2015
Wow Nathan is an Ass seriously calling Lucas a loser... He needs to F off. Brooke really needs to open up to Lucas. Until she can acknowledge the stuff that happened they won't be able to move forward.
qjz123 chapter 17 . 4/17/2015
Man Nathan is being an ASS! He needs to get over himself. Go Lucas!
1,212 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »