Reviews for When Did Your Heart Go Missing
qjz123 chapter 25 . 4/20
Nice they're getting married!
qjz123 chapter 21 . 4/19
Wow so good! What will happen in the next chapter? After reading the last chapter I guessed that Brooke found out that she can't have kids anymore. We'll see how it plays out...
qjz123 chapter 20 . 4/18
Fantastic once again.
qjz123 chapter 19 . 4/18
Loved it! Great chapter!
qjz123 chapter 18 . 4/18
Wow Nathan is an Ass seriously calling Lucas a loser... He needs to F off. Brooke really needs to open up to Lucas. Until she can acknowledge the stuff that happened they won't be able to move forward.
qjz123 chapter 17 . 4/17
Man Nathan is being an ASS! He needs to get over himself. Go Lucas!
qjz123 chapter 14 . 4/17
Wow that letter was awesome!
"If you se me and you think there's a chance then remind me. Tell me that you want the 2 boys and the little girl and I'll be yours." Powerful stuff right there! That was pretty heartbreaking. I was worried that I wouldn't be able to forgive Brooke mainly because Licas couldn't but seeing how he felt... Wow. I need some Brucas asap! One gripe though, why doesn't Lucas have ANYBODY on his side? Why have the supporting characters all sided with Brooke? Even Haley is on Brooke's side. It's crazy it's almost like he had no friends. At worst the situation with Brooke deserves mutual blame but EVERYBODY is on Brooke's side. Like wth?
qjz123 chapter 13 . 4/17
Wow... Best chapter yet! You are an amazing writer. I'm kinda envious I wish I had half as much patience as you do when you're writing.

Now on to the chapter: I'm still pissed off at Brooke. When you look at the situation Lucas did NOTHING wrong. The only reason Brooke pushed him away was because of some stupid misunderstand. She was afraid and because of that she lied and pushed him out of her life. Why? Cause she heard a couple of out of context sentences while drowsy? Come on. I'm still on Lucas's side even though everybody else appears to be on Brooke's...
qjz123 chapter 12 . 4/17
You're a good writer this is the 2nd story of yours that I've read and they've both been very good.

Now on to the chapter: I find it annoying how everyone seems to take Brooke's side. I mean am I crazy? Am I oblivious? Cause the way I see it all of this is Brooke's fault. She pushed him away, she told him she didn't want him there, she told him that the baby wasn't his that it was another guys. Then suddenly she comes back to Tree hill for what? I'm still pissed at Brooke for what she did to Lucas. People need to know the truth. Everyone seems to think that's he's acting childishly. What drives me insane though is that no one is on his side. I mean can you give him one friend? One supporter that has his back no matter what. Cause currently Haley is on Brooke's side, Karen's on Brooke's side, as is Rachel, and Owen. Nathan while he claims to be unbiased is anything but he's more partial to Brooke. I mean all the secondary chareters support Brooke. Even Peyton to an extent. I don't understand how Lucas can't have one person take his side. Not even one?!
qjz123 chapter 9 . 4/16
Great chapter! I really can't bring my self to forgive Brooke yet. The way she pushed him away after losing the baby. Telling him that she didn't want him there and that the baby wasn't his... Man that was rough. I was worried that you were gonna have Lucas instantly miss and love her again but to your credit you didn't. When Lucas saw her at the pool he felt nothing. Lucas has zero fault in this situation in my opinion. Nobody knows what she said to him and as a result they all seem to be taking her side it's annoying. I fully support Lucas and I'm currently very mad a Brooke.
qjz123 chapter 6 . 4/16
Powerful Chapter!
qjz123 chapter 3 . 4/15
The car accident scene cliffhanger felt kind of strangely placed. It came out of nowhere and it didn't really have shock value. Idk it just didn't feel real.
qjz123 chapter 1 . 4/14
Nice start!
Please update
puppydggrl chapter 26 . 10/10/2014
its been a year pleaseeeeee updatteeee
1,203 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »