Reviews for The Chronoclasm
petpeeves12 chapter 12 . 10/22/2008
This was an interesting story. I like this continuation version of the story written by nameless entity whatever. I liked your story telling.
hitntr chapter 12 . 3/25/2008
That was awesome. I really really like it. I loved the way you added in new stuff from the manga and from the movies of Inuyasha. I never read that book that you said it was after but now I want too, hehe.
suikidoen chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
I remember reading Trapped Under the Knife almost 2 years ago. It's amazing how cruel humans can be to what they don't understand. At times i swear i regretted being born as one of them. I think i used up at least 50 boxes of tissues reading it.

I know that if your continuation of sorts is anything like it i will be using another 50.
MINI NUKE chapter 7 . 3/23/2008
MINI NUKE? ROCKET LAUNCHER? INUYASHA JUST SUDDENLY LEARNED HOW TO USE THESE? awesome. he needs an ak and an assult rifle...mabye even an m-16 .
GodOfFlame101 chapter 12 . 2/22/2008
(Jaa-jaa-jaa) Golden Eye! (Dew-new[Keep this song playing in the back]) As I'm sure you know, I review off of the Kudos and Comments system, which is my own ingenious invention. However, you'll find the comments are going to be rediqulously huge sine I have a lot to say. By the way, I skimmed through NamelessEntity9's story. It was alright.

First of all (and I can't express this enough), no matter what suggestions or disagreements I have, this story was really nice and an awesome first fic to have under your belt. Kudos for taking a story written by a colleauge and going off in a needed continuation. You really captured the entire idea behind SciFi-Yasha really well! Kudos for a well deseigned story line with enough information to have everything make sense. The connection between Religion and Science was right there and you explained it in vivid detail. A handful of ripe kudos to you for melding Inuyasha into something so powerful and loving yet still so stupid and childlike around his brother. One last batch of Kudos for making Miroku still seem philosophical yet bizarre at the same time. Oh and I almost forgot; Kudos to you for taking so many historical, religious and scientific ideas, and blending them into one kick-ass story!

A few serious comments though. I had three problems with the story. They were small things (that authors have the right to mess with but I'm very nit-picky about somethings created by Takahashi). One, Sesshoumaru using Tenseiga to hurt Inuyasha. Don't even have to go into it I don't think. Two, "This Sesshoumaru" is a weird thing to me and I have never heard it before. Is it some weird fandom thing or is it in the manga which I refuse to read? finally...hell, there is no finally; your fiction was great! This was definintly my favoite part: “I hope you haven’t forgotten about the Ramen!”. All I can say is, Inuyasha loving Ramen FTW! By the way, you are aware that when you gave Inuyasha a trillion Yen, it was like 9.3 Billion USD right? There was alot of Irony in Inuyasha's speach that really presented itself quite nicely: " I know how powerful these guns are, because I was shot with one of them when I attempted to escape." It was actually wuite humorous to hear it. He sits there after torture and seems to be a tad jokey about it. Obviously it leads to PTS syndrome but still. As a final comment, you can definintly do more now. Sci-Fi is really your bag dude (or dudettee, I don't know much less care) so I suggest you continue it. You could make a continuation of the continuation. I would only suggest taking some mroe time on character language and appeal as well as turning off the sohpisitacted switch on Kagome. She may love him but she isn't always so proper. Let her have some fun man!

Well, glad I was checking this story out. This was a great sci-fi fic and one of the first I've ever read. If you could pull out some more, that would be terrific. I nice endeavor and it was executed well. A fwe things to clean up but the plotline and connection between Gods and Microscopes definintly outweight it. Nice work nased0.

"Damien"
GameM chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
This story is Very Good!
thisism3smiling chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
I am LOVING this! Its nice to see awesome movies give you inspiration too (the day after tommorow is one of my favorites!). I look forward to reading the rest of this story and thank you so much for the review you left on Wasteland )

-Amber
Tweak3013 chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
intresting. very very intresting. i really like where this story is going. its a very unique idea.
LoVe23 chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
wow...this is a crazy beginning...I love how you wrote it...definitely different...look forward to reading more!