Reviews for The Start of Everything Beautiful
This is so beautifully written despite that it ends abruptly. You should add at least one more chapter on how Syaoran was thinking when Eriol *somehow* confessed his love. I really like this fic. There’re lots of EriolSyao fic portraying a not-so-confident-Eriol and too-tsundere-Syaoran. I mean Eriol had two lives. Yes he’s not Clow, but he got the memories and I believe that memories will encourage to grasp it when there’s a chance. And Syaoran, he’s tsundere, but when it comes to love he’s not so much. I love how you portrayed them in this fic, especially the last chapter, the scene and the atmosphere you built are just right on point. At least in my opinion.
JJ chapter 6 . 8/7/2009
How sweet and cute! :)
Rivalovery chapter 6 . 1/21/2006
I really like this fic.! Too bad it was so short... The only thing I kind a little disappointing was that the pairings came together so quickly. For example, Syaoran never even mentioned his feelings for Eriol. It seems like he's only with Eriol now because he feels pain for not being with Sakura anymore... But overall, the fanfic was very well written, especially the scene of when Syaoran hit Eriol and then the last chapter especially.
CynthiaER chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
*wipes eyes* SO CUTE! Thankies so much! I loved it! Just the pairing of Syaoran and Eriol has its own cuteness! I'm sorry, I just REALLY liked it! *goes back to crying tears of cuteness* Cheerio!

~Cynth

P.S. Looking forward to reading more!
Archaos chapter 6 . 7/30/2004
I really don't feel like logging in, so here is my review anyway.

Your story made me smile. So sweet. I love the change of perspective. Very cool. The ending is perfect. You are a very good writer. Write another CCS fic! Yes! Okay well, anyway. Good story. Very good.
Alesca Munroe chapter 6 . 5/21/2004
aaw, kawaii desu!
write more, ne?
Ezekiel Klitiras chapter 6 . 12/16/2002
o~h...that was so sweet...nice.
TamChronin chapter 6 . 9/30/2002
KAWAII! This is so sweet! ~dances~ I love your story, this is adorable! ~grins~ So sweet, such a nail-biter. I was so worried about how this would end and it's SO HAPPY! WAI! Very nice story, it sucked me right in and I'd love to see more like it. )
Edana1 chapter 6 . 5/4/2002
Awwwww! T_T

I like happy endings! A very sweet story! I loved the last scene with them talking in the rain. Well paced. Oh, that sounded weird. I mean, you don't rush anything. Yayayayaya! _
Edana1 chapter 1 . 5/4/2002
Hehehehe . . . Yukito and Touya

ooops ::cough cough::

I like this story. Poor Tomoyo. Poor Eriol. Poor Sakura. Uh, you get the idea . . . I HATE misunderstandings. Hopefully the right people will get together in the end. Oh, and I don't even have to wait!

hehehehe ::skips off to next chapters::
Galileo chapter 6 . 4/24/2002
Nice story Really cute
beforethequeen chapter 5 . 4/17/2002
AWESOME! *laughing* hehehe *stopped laughing* 100% kawaii...100% cool...100% romantic...100%sweet...100% plot...100% great couples that should be worshipped alot more then they actually are! -
Kathleen the Of Fire chapter 6 . 4/16/2002