Reviews for Naruto Zombies
Reader chapter 5 . 11/30/2020
Well, change the purple rain to crimson and you can say that MANY zombie apocalypse manhuas out there were copying you. :)
Except that yours is better.
spamari1181 chapter 5 . 9/21/2020
That was an interesting twist with Kurama.
Hi chapter 5 . 8/21/2018
Please make more!
MerryLittleMess chapter 5 . 12/7/2015
Great story! The end is kinda depressing, but I guess that's the most "realistic" future if there is a zombie apocalypse. Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Thank you for keeping Hinata alive. She is my favorite character.
I you write a sequel I think you should pair Sakura with a possible OC while Hinata goes with Gaara. I love that pairing, plus, Naruto's already dead.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/10/2012
Zombies and Naruto put together... YES! SO MUCH YES!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
AWESOME!
squidGee chapter 5 . 10/25/2012
No it cant end there! You have to write a sequel or something. What about sasuke or the akatsuki and gaara. Its to good to end now! 3
ian Boswell chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
Thia chapter was very good, i liked how sikamaru and sakura act calm in this sition even though they may be the only survivers. i also like how you gave them their jutsu, yet still made them be human. i found the shizune thing sad and i am glad that you made me feel that. i will continue to review this story and i hope you continue this wonderful fanfic thank you

Rateing: 5/5
Leylia Wolfe chapter 5 . 2/16/2012
that... was the saddest story EVER i don't even like the series all that much and that freaking put me almost to tears. I thought at least Naruto, Kakashi, Neji, and Lee would make T_T. That was overall an incredibly intense story. zombie apocolypse and naruto were probably the least to likely fandoms for me to read into but this was beyond worthwhile.
sasukeUchiha5 chapter 5 . 1/17/2012
this was a great story but i think u should of made it longer cause i had so many questions
H1d4nSAN chapter 5 . 10/7/2011
Wow... that was an absolutely horrifying tragic beautiful zombie Naruto story. It held a gloomy air to it and was just ferkin amazing. Wow.. Wow.. Wow.. that was crazy. And the end was like the end of many horror films. That just end. A forever daunting question. I wonder I really do. What of Sasuke? Orochimaru? The Sand village? Hell the Akatsuki? and The Rain village...? This was a well written horror show.
FlagsOfDistraction chapter 5 . 3/20/2011
pretty intense story...very deep and held air of desperation throughout. very good
AkaneTheSlayer chapter 4 . 3/20/2011
With all of TenTens weapons you might think she would be a survivor. It would make sense...

Tsunade said she would discuss when they were all together. That failed to happen.

Constructive criticism, update soon please
AkaneTheSlayer chapter 3 . 3/20/2011