Reviews for Mischief is Never Managed Books, Pranks, Chocolate
Victoria chapter 100 . 6/8
Amazing that was! Good work!
random chapter 83 . 1/20/2014
If Lily was becoming a grandmother at 45, then Harry would be becoming a father at 25.
NerdGirl95 chapter 26 . 11/12/2013
hahahaha, I think I found that more amusing than I should! My best friend and I have had that argument a few times. By the way, I'm really enjoying this story. I love Remus/Hermione when well written, and the idea of her being born in that era is a really interesting and original one. Each individual chapter is really good, and even though they aren't technically connected, they work well together to form the larger story. I know it is now complete, but I think you did a great job with it.
Fire's Shadow123 chapter 100 . 12/25/2012
I just read all of these in one day...I honestly couldn't put it down! There where quite a few that had me laughing really hard! I really enjoyed reading them and I think you did a fantastic job writing them!
jenq09 chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Aww I was hoping there would be more..This series is so good! I was hoping for a story where Hermione somehow created a potion that turn Lupin's lucantrophy into an animagus
slytherinslut13 chapter 51 . 10/9/2010
PLEASE tell me that you have Hermione, Sirius, and Remus in bed together in one of your stories...
slytherinslut13 chapter 31 . 10/9/2010
Aww! That is the cutest thing! Wait- did Hermione say yes?
mj chapter 100 . 12/7/2009
aw i want more!
the sudoku kid chapter 100 . 8/5/2009
You've done a nice job on this keep up the good work!
DreamBeamz chapter 100 . 7/1/2009
It makes me sad that I have finally caught up reading all your stories and chapters, now there is nothing else to read. *sadness* Though I am happy that I got to enjoy them, I hope you find time in your schedule to continue writing sometime soon. *hugs* Nice way to end the series though. _
DreamBeamz chapter 99 . 7/1/2009
Yay for wolfy goodness!
DreamBeamz chapter 98 . 7/1/2009
Wonderful job as always, you are a requestor machine. Amazing!
DreamBeamz chapter 97 . 7/1/2009
Nicely done switcheroo!
DreamBeamz chapter 96 . 7/1/2009
Oh that's so sad that she would have guessed correctly and no one would believe it. *teardrop*
DreamBeamz chapter 95 . 7/1/2009
I'm glad they are together now. :)