Reviews for Silent Confessions
Just read ch 1 through 4 after seeing the story among those with recent updates. This is turning out to be a very interesting, well-written story. :) (Found instances of misplaced or missing apostrophes but can't recall any overly distracting syntactical errors.)

Since the prophecy involving HG mentions "the third big war" I am guessing it will be AFTER the Second Wizarding War (and the Battle of Hogwarts). Or will developments related to both events occur basically simultaneously?

I hope the next updates are not far off. :)
SereniteRose chapter 4 . 4/3
I'm so happy that this story got updated fell in love with it since I first read it as I love The Dark-Hunter series, I have all the books in Hard Cover and Ash and Zarek and Kyrian are my favorite. anyway I can't wait till the next chapter to this most fabulous story,this is such a brilliant story that I've read it so many times and I never get tired of it, and let me just say that your a wonderful and brilliant writer. and I'm glad I'm not the only one who like the dark-Hunter books, if you like this siries you should check out J.R. Ward's The Black-Dagger Brother-Hood books they are really great. anyway thanks ever so much.
chasity.gommer chapter 1 . 4/2
I really enjoy this story! You should keep posting new chapters when you get the chance.
Opal chapter 3 . 3/28
PLEASE continue
Shorty653 chapter 3 . 9/11/2014
Aww, the was shaping up well, why'd you stop?
SereniteRose chapter 2 . 8/31/2014
I was just re reading your story again and I was just wondering if you were going to update this wonderful story or is it no more, I hope you update it as it is a great story, as I like the Dark-Hunters series myself I have all the books that have come out. Thanks ever so much.
SereniteRose chapter 3 . 6/8/2014
i just read your story and let me tell you that i'm glad that somebody likes the Dark-Hunter series. I love the Dark-Hunters series and this story rocks. I have been looking for any dark-Hunter stories with them and Hermione and I just adore this story I hope you update soon. Thank You ever so much. I hope to read more of your wonderful stories. YOU ROCK!
Max-Bella-Ride chapter 3 . 9/11/2013
pixieVAMP393 chapter 3 . 7/30/2010
cul chapie update soon
voldyismyfather chapter 3 . 5/17/2010
love it x
takara410 chapter 3 . 4/25/2010
wow very good please more
Azera-v chapter 3 . 3/25/2010
This is a very cool and unique story, please update it soon!
Kimmiiee chapter 3 . 9/25/2009
good story! update soon!
IceAngel95 chapter 3 . 5/29/2009
i love it because i love dh and hp
Hotgirlow chapter 3 . 5/22/2009