Reviews for Four Wishes
Heidi marsh chapter 27 . 10/16/2014
I love love love the end of chapter 27. Your fans need to read about the talk that Hannibal has with Amy that he had with the other 3 members at the end of this chapter 27. Do Amy and couple other members put those rules to the test? You reaallly need to story this for your fans. Your fans look forward to your soon reply.
Heidi marsh chapter 27 . 10/15/2014
I loved it so much. Such a well put together story. Well worth the read. Every bit of it. I look forward to enjoying more of your story here. You need to do more on this story 3 3
Guest chapter 27 . 10/22/2012
I have to say, this is probably the best A-Team fanfic I've read! Not only was it really well written, it was a great story, and the characters were so accurately portrayed. I really enjoyed reading it. I wanted to get to the end so I would know what happens, but at the same time I didn't want it to finish.
The anomalous chapter 27 . 4/9/2012
This story is brilliant. Lovely plot; kept me wanting to read more. Also I think you got the characters spot on :)
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 27 . 10/14/2011
Yes! *does a happy dance* Oh, that ending was beautiful. I love how B.A.'s reason for having her join is that she's neater than Face and Murdock. That was such an ideal answer. And what is Hannibal talking about not going after Amy cause she's old enough to be his daughter? As I recall that's never stopped him before? (I mean I can understand if he said he thinks of her as a daughter) Overall, well done. I can't wait to finish some of your other stories. And is there a chance of a sequel to this? I just get the bad feeling Carlos wasn't finished...
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 26 . 10/14/2011
Epic Fail. Lol. Poor Face. Okay, he earned the kiss from Amy. He just happen to get it before he earned it. lol.
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 25 . 10/14/2011
Huh...at the rate this things going either Flores is gonna end up dead (tragic really...) or in a padded cell. Glad to see Amy trying to help, but she needs more work with it. Now, how are the boys getting out of this?
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 24 . 10/14/2011
Well crap. This is not good.
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 23 . 10/14/2011
Oh god. This guy's nuts. Like room next to Murdock's kind of nuts. How the heck are they going to keep Amy safe from this guy?
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 22 . 10/14/2011
I don't care if that jack ass would have let Keaton eventually buy back his own company after hearing what was going on. He crossed a line...no, he crossed several lines and needs to go down.
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 21 . 10/14/2011
I knew it! Grrr. *pounds fist like B.A.*

Of course, I can't complain about how sweet the guys are. It's like having three big, well trained brothers. And poor Face. :( *hugs him* You didn't know and no one is going to compare you to Carlos for that. Maybe unmercifully tease you, but never think you're that bad. All I know is I hope Carlos tries something so the boys can beat him.
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 20 . 10/14/2011
Uh-oh. Now don't go being mad at Face. It was Murdock who stole the bird. Ugh, Carlos is creepy. Like really creepy. What does he want Face for?
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 19 . 10/14/2011
Yay, Amy's safe. Kinda. Did someone slip drugs into her champagne or her water? Oh god, Murdock has a plan. B.A. should have just run for it. lol. And now we have a pissed off creep with a lot of money on our hands. Whelp, just another day for the guys.

Oh, and I love how Amy impresses Face by kissing him. *rolls eyes*
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 18 . 10/14/2011
And this? This is what happens when one of Hannibal's plans goes to hell. AMY! Argh, this is not the way to make a good impression with the guys. You are setting yourself up to need rescueing. That voice in your head? It's telling you the same thing...*sigh* I'm not sure how you're going to do it, but I will be interested to see how you pull this one off.
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 17 . 10/14/2011
Gah! I think you just rack up my tension to 11! What was on those photos? Is Amy safe? (dumb question, I know) Why did she have to wear heels tonight? *bites nails nervously waiting for what happens*