Reviews for perceiving sound
anon chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
loved it! and i love the fragmentation
88Mary88 chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
I actually believe me reviewing your stories becomes senseless because I am always writing the same: this is just amazing! Such a great story you really gave a lot of depth to Robin's character! Great like always!
readeradv chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Hmm...
This-Little-Mermaid chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
amazing story very perceptive
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Simply fantastic! The words they say and the meanings they really mean, their message to the listener, were all absolutely stunning and portrayed beautifully by their speaker. I loved the imagery and descriptions as you rewrote the episodes in amazing detail, giving us a better look into the thoughts of the characters. The lyrics flowed smoothly along with the tone of the story as well.

/He says, "I love you- I love you- I should I have said- I love you- "

And she hears: Nothing./

My heart nearly broke here because Marian was unable to hear his words. But fortunately, at the end, she did.
nattie700 chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
You didn’t need the song lyrics (as good as they are) because this fic is nothing short of poignant and amazing. I love how you developed the concept where thy never say what they mean and carried it throughout, it was very cleverly done. I also love how this showed another side to Robin. On the show I feel like he’s sometimes jarringly cocky and smug this really gave a depth to his character by showing the pain and emotional scars from fighting in the Holy Lands.

Looking forward to more!
sing-your-heat-out chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
I can give no compliment other than 1)this is amazing, as is all your work and 2) I am insanely jealous of your skills. I read your work just to learn how to become a better writer! I hope you realise what power you have and what good you can do when you are this good at writing.
spooksrocks chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
Brilliant! I love fics like this - you tied it together really well with the 'she/he hears' thing!
Zaedah chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
Such a clever story devise and so true. What is spoken and what the soul actually gets from it are often miles apart. Beautifully done.
Marz-Alfgonzo chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
Fragmented, yes, and a little morbid for my tastes. Robin just doesn't seem that suicidal on the show. but, artistic license, I guess.

And, you love this show because it is an amazing show that deserves to be loved.