Reviews for Fuintatsujin
Bojack667 chapter 5 . 12/24/2013
Is this story discontinued? ...it's great! .
Chaoticist chapter 5 . 1/15/2013
This story seems pretty great so far. I find the parts with Yuusha especially interesting. MPD is a fascinating phenomenon, and seeing it put to use in a fanfic is rare.
Malix2 chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Not sure about the first chapter here. You have naruto talking more like a caveman than a 5 year old. I don't know maybe you have reasons for that, or maybe you were going for something else.
Haru Inuzuka chapter 5 . 12/29/2008
Bwhahaha! Poor Naruto, I wouldn't be caught DEAD doing the Ballet and I'm a girl! What will happen now? Will you be continueing the fic? Ja!
TwistedMentality12 chapter 3 . 11/17/2008
This story was... PIMP TASTIC! Update soon please!
avatarjk137 chapter 5 . 8/3/2008
Good work. I see some interesting plot devices set up. There's Sasuke's last words, of course, plus I'm interested to find out what the metal pants and kevlar bodysuit are for.
Talonspike chapter 4 . 4/7/2008
Intreeging hope you update soon
Yumiko-Emiko chapter 4 . 3/31/2008
Your story is bloody unique you must must continue or ill die please continue! Keep up the great work ill be waiting for your
shankstar89 chapter 4 . 3/28/2008
great story please update soon
Ame Suisei chapter 4 . 2/29/2008
Very interesting...

I hope to see more soon.

And good luck.
Kammari chapter 4 . 2/14/2008
interesting chapter i hope you update it soon.
avatarjk137 chapter 4 . 2/14/2008
Whoa, this was a great chapter. Interesting version of the Uchiha massacre here. This is turning into a nice AU! Excellent work!
Doctor Yami chapter 3 . 12/24/2007
Me confused o.o
Doctor Yami chapter 2 . 12/24/2007
Cursed cliff hanger. Good chappie. Takamura scary.
Doctor Yami chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
I heard Takamura and my first instinct was "F*CK!" I know a Takamura. Probably not the one you're talking about. Long story. Good story so far.