Reviews for Favourite Girl
HarmoniousConvergence chapter 1 . 9/30
Nice story; odd final sentence. The blue umbrella only appears toward the end, so its greater symbolism in the story isn't clear and doesn't seem to justify its inclusion at the end. Also, frankly, it's just weird - nostalgic to do once or twice or maybe as an anniversary thing, but carrying around an umbrella that you don't use? Wouldn't they at some point just leave it behind so they could snog unencumbered in the rain?

Also, the setup and development is fun early on with drunk Harry and the ring, but it was a lot of setup to just have Harry come out and confess so quickly and bluntly. It seems like there needs to be another scene where they don't talk about it first, or Hermione has to go to greater lengths to get it out of him or something.

Still, a fun one-shot.
shugokage chapter 1 . 1/1/2016
Great job on this one shot!
Janna18 chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
Adorable. :D
tkim619 chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
aaaaewee thats really cute! about time
Jharry1960 chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
Very nice. Some elements of some of my favorite romances. The blue umbrella was very reminiscent of a recent TV romance. Thanks.
roon0 chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
That was lovely. I enjoyed it hugely.
Warkitty chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
love it!
Tatacolt chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Very sweet story. Glad that I stumbled upon it. Thanks!
MoxyGirl chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Just simpley heartwarmingly lovely.
Jlee93 chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Very cute :)
Elbandur chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
this is *so* mushy! and i love you for it!
katdemon1895 chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
aw! this was so absolutely beautiful! I loved it!
LashayeSmythe chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Totally sweet story. I like how Harry breaks tradition a little by showing up late and drunk. Then when he kisses her, wow! Amazing. The ring was an engagement ring right? If it was I was right. I really enjoyed this story.
Viper003 chapter 1 . 12/14/2009