Reviews for Little Tuna
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2017
Omg this is literally the best thing I have ever written! You've gotten everyone so spot on and in character! It's acc amazing! I can really imagine this happening on an episode!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Portrayed the characters to a tee it was awesome :) Great job:)
tzarthefurst chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
that was great! I like how you had the Kelly flash bacxk moment with "She's so cute, I could die."
Dwight was so hilarious at the beginning of this! "You named your kid after a pokemon?" lol
and Micheal was perfect! "Boob milk." Oh, the immaturity! xD
and Andy always makes me laugh. "It's a big freaking tuna family!" haha
i loved this!
pjfan101 chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
decent but i think tht u choosed some of the wrong characters to meet the baby. the milk part was funny rofl overall good story
Katannamionestorm chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
It was great, but jim and pams babys name is celia cece for short. If you don't belive me go to the office website.:]
StarStrewn chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
-sqeauls-

-sqeauls again-

SHE SOUNDS SO CUTE! And what an adorable name!

Spot on about every character. Such a great story!
literaryfreak chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
this needs to happen on the office, for real, maybe the finale or something. it's just too perfect.
easilyaddicted17 chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
omg this story was so cute!
CaRiNeSs chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
That was funny... everyone wanted to play with Evie...so cute! And Creed is so random like that...
iheartjimhalpert chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Wow! I know everyone else said this, but you got the characters spot on! I've never seen someone write Michael so in character. Keep up the good work!
popculturehoe chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
this was really cute :)

i wanna find out what happens next
Becca chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Loved it..boob milk...so good!
Revengent chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
"You named your baby after a Pokemon?"

That line is full of win. LOL

But it was so adorable, and you had all the characters spot-on.
Dazzle Me Again chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
So sweet! I loved Little Tuna. But I love Big Tuna much, much more.

Anyway, I so, so loved it! It was super sweet! And funny. And I heart it. So, yeah.

Have a wonderful day! :)
gypsypie44 chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
aww this was realy cute. good writing too. i could picture every character in my head saying those exact lines. good job! :D little tuna!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »