Reviews for Ed, Edd n Eddy's Off the Wall October
Black Omochao chapter 9 . 11/1/2007
I know one thing: man is Bowser gowing to be mad at the kankers for hurting little Bowser jr hel probly beat them to a pulp and then feed them to a Piranha Plant, I hope those kankers get whats coming to them!.
Black Omochao chapter 10 . 10/31/2007
Yes that ending was good oh I have a class for the next one here thay are!

Name: Smash class

Teacher: Master hand(somtimes Crazy hand or Gigi Bowser will substutoot)

Discription: in this class the kids can learn to be a Smasher for super smash bros.

thats my idea for a class for thare scool so I hope you use it I hope the sequel comes soon, you did a good job on this story.
Black Omochao chapter 7 . 10/30/2007
This story the best, why do you have to end it after the next chapter why cant you make it go ferther then Holloween please please please ceep this fic gowing ferther then Holloween would make ma realy happy.
Creamecream chapter 6 . 10/29/2007
I REALY WEHN TO NO WHNE ARCANINE COSMOS AND SNOWLEOPARD CAN MEET THE EDS!:{
Black Omochao chapter 6 . 10/29/2007
I think this hase petentiel to go past Holloween please ceep this fic gowing for a long time please please PLEASE!.
Creamecream chapter 5 . 10/28/2007
wihn can Arcanine Cosmos and SnowLeopard meet the Eds
Karianella chapter 5 . 10/27/2007
Uh...good. Yeah.
Karianella chapter 4 . 10/27/2007
I running out of lines to say. (Isn't that from a cartoon somewhere?) So, I'll just say you did a good job.
Karianella chapter 3 . 10/27/2007
“Um, what is the answer to ‘Name’?”

That just goes to show how dumb Carrie is. Apparantly, she might even be dumber than Ed. I feel sorry for her, but it supplies me with mindless humor.
Karianella chapter 2 . 10/27/2007
Sorry I took so long to review. I think that one was a little shorter but still just as good. Thanks for adding Zim!
GammaTron chapter 5 . 10/27/2007
Me: Excelent story, half-wit ed-boy. Two Ocs of mine have been in a meeting for hours now. *Points at a nearby door that reads 'Meeting Right now.'*

Door slams open to reveal a boy around 12 with blue hair, emerald eyes, and eight wolf tails and a face that makes him irresistable to everyone except people he no likes and a cobalt, eight tailed wolf.

Me: These two are Rico Blazer, the boy, and Urufu No Hachi (Eight Tailed Wolf) AKA Artic, the wolf.

Rico: Hello! I really love you story so far!

Artic: Aw shoot, we took too long in there. *He vanishes*

Me: Atic is sealed inside Rico.

Rico: He helped me learn ninjutsu, taijutsu, and genjutsu while my Pokemon Family *Takes out a giant wall with a picture of him and every single discovered Pokemon surrounding him* taught me everything about using the elements. I know every single Pokemon move and can understand all languages. I can even copy the powers of others with Artic's Tail of Copy.

Artic: You just had to tell him all that, didn't you Rico?

Rico: YEP!

Me: *Sighs* I really love this story and was wondering if you could take these two bumbling idiots for this story?

Artic: I would be greatly happy if you do that. Also if you don't, I'll have Kyubbi attack you since he is my brother-in-law. My late sister married Kyubbi's late brother. I can make people see me only if they aren't crazy like no-chin Ed-Boy or bumbling-daughter-of-a-mackeral Carrie. I JUST SPOKE LIKE ROLF! ! $#! $ IT!

Me and Rico: BAD WOLF!

Me: Good story again! I really enjoy this one!
Black Omochao chapter 5 . 10/26/2007
Ok this is geting realy good I cant whate to see what hapens next!.
Black Omochao chapter 4 . 10/25/2007
This is one of the best storys I've ever red sofarr make anuther chapter soon please! and I cant wate to see what hapens wen Ash and May come to scool I wonder what will hapen.
Black Omochao chapter 3 . 10/24/2007
Yup this is still good so please update agen soon, oh and my sister still wonts you to put Ash and May from Pokemon in this so please put them in.
Creamecream chapter 2 . 10/24/2007
GREAT! oh and can you put Ash and May from Pokemon in it PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!