Reviews for The Road Back
Natmonkey chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Just beautiful.
anesor chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
I've liked this one a long time, and hadn't realized that I'd never said so. I'm saying it. It brings a tear every time, when their love survives the rubble.
sisterpatrick chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
Very well done. Not an easy form but youve mastered it here. Quite lovely. Thank you.
M1nks chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
I like it. Short but sweet.
Cougarmadcat chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
So sensitive and heartfelt. It was painful to read but was worth every moment. The love could be seen through it all and there was even that slight moment where you thought she would forsake him just because he would not be the fighter he had been. But the ending brought it all together showing their love was true. Nice work!
Cro-Magnon chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
It's difficult to tell a tale in such a small amount of words, let alone successfully. I think your best tool used was not telling us everything. Probably your strongest work to date! Great job!
swimhard2787 chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
I have to say, this story is absolutely beautiful.

The format suits this story well; it's rather like a progression of their eventual reunion. The imagery is wonderful as well: you still get a feel for Casavir's determination to try to be what he was, and how much they still care for and love each other.

There's so much raw emotion and hope in this piece, it's wonderful. And it has a happy ending, which is even better!

And, just because: Casagroan! :D
Falco chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
Oh, very nice. I love drabbles, and love the way you've used them in sequence to tell a story. I think the second one is probably my favourite, for the last line. Also - happy ending - yes! :D

Colenda