Reviews for I Get By With A Little Help From My Friends
jellybean0526 chapter 13 . 5/13/2008
hey i loved the out come but i did have a tiny question did say carol was in labor cause if she was then i dont think she should have been at the opening i think she should have been in the hospital
jellybean0526 chapter 4 . 5/13/2008
yes your stories are really short but they are great i am only 14 and yet i love ER i love your stories and they are really great!
Lu78 chapter 13 . 2/19/2008
Thanks for the ending, so glad that she got better andthat the old characters came back/.
ERrules chapter 12 . 2/2/2008
Thank you! If you make this a carby I will be SOO happy!
xoRetributionox chapter 11 . 12/30/2007
That makes a lot of sense, why Abby wants Neela to help her. I don't think Susan and Carter are/were selfish, but I can see why she would think so and why she wants Neela instead. Can't wait for more!
xoRetributionox chapter 10 . 12/29/2007
Short chapter, but you're right. It set things up. I don't have many questions, mainly just why wouldn't Neela take care of Joe? Also, is the next chapter the last?
starrytearss chapter 10 . 12/23/2007
Update
ERrules chapter 10 . 12/23/2007
Good story. Maby needs more detail.

UBDATE SOON!
Maureen Olivia Lockhart chapter 9 . 12/16/2007
Finally! She asked for help. Yay. Update soon!
Maureen Olivia Lockhart chapter 5 . 12/16/2007
I really hate Kem. I don't really know why either. I really hope Abby gets better.
Maureen Olivia Lockhart chapter 3 . 12/16/2007
Aw you made Cosmo so adorable! I just wanna jump into my computer screen and hug him.
xoRetributionox chapter 9 . 12/15/2007
I'm glad Abby is realizing that she had a problem! Kinda sad that this story is almost over, since Susan and Carter are both off the show, but oh well I guess. Good story!
amyyrileyy chapter 9 . 12/15/2007
I'm glad Abby finally admitted that she needed help. But why didn't she call Susan or Carter? I like the idea of her calling Neela though. It's something that we probably won't get to see on the show so the fics that show it are nice. Anyways, I really like it so far and I hope you can update son!
xoRetributionox chapter 8 . 12/10/2007
Not bad :). I like it, and I like how Carter and Susan are back. I look forward to reading more :).
Moioui chapter 8 . 12/9/2007
Hei man..

i generally like your fic, especially the final chapter! so much more catchy than the previous ones!

however, i do have some ideas for improvements, if you don't mind. first of all you could use more adjectives and spend more time on the dialouge, so that the fic dosn't come off as cut into the bone as it is now. i especially noticed one sentence:

Carter’s heart skipped a beat, but when he heard she was fine he was ok.

that could have been told so much better if you had made more sentences out of the feelings that you actually wanted to portray.

also i do think that you could have made the fighting more dramatic, and a little more in caracter, if you had not gone straight to the point, because isn't the point that carter and abby never do that? and that that was why they didn't work as a couple? i don't know, but it's worth bearing in mind, i think.

when this is said i really like the idea of you fic and your storyline, where you work with the carter/susan/abby constallation, which i just love so much;) looking forward to the next chap.. hope you keep up the style from this one. definately the best you have written on this fic;) thumbs up