Reviews for The Faster You Run
Halan Lore chapter 9 . 8/10/2008
well the end sucked a little... and what is it with the dying Zero's? Ahh well...
Eternal Cosmic Sailor Saturn chapter 9 . 3/11/2008
THis is really good. I can't wait to read more.
IsGone chapter 8 . 11/19/2007
Hehe, yeah, I'm a little confused.

What were they doing with her?

Anyways, this was a good chapter, and I hope the following ones clear things up for me!
MimoriFanForever chapter 8 . 11/18/2007
wow that was an interesting opinion for her past, i liked it! _ i can't wait to read more! update soon, and yea Go KanamexYuuki! XD
duzell3071 chapter 7 . 11/18/2007
Quit laughing and start turning out the chapters. The are pretty good though I don't know about the ACC. I'll keep an eye on this
MimoriFanForever chapter 7 . 11/17/2007
Awesome! Zero died! and he had to bite yuuki one more time -.- lol loved this chapter! i can't wait to read more! _
xxpatixx chapter 7 . 11/16/2007
wow that was sad:( but i loved it i hope you update asap!
IsGone chapter 7 . 11/16/2007
Gah, Zero died?

This chapter was so short, and I wanna know more...

But hey, at least you updated, and it's okay, take your time; your chapters will be better that way!
chubbybunnysan chapter 5 . 11/10/2007
wow!

nice!

plz upload soon!
IsGone chapter 5 . 11/6/2007
"It is time"?

It is time for what?

Haha, here's another review... hope you don't mind... but you did say to review, so there ya go!
MimoriFanForever chapter 5 . 11/6/2007
Awesome! XD What happened ahh he suspense, is zero turning level E or something? interesting! XD i can't wait to read more! update soon bi
IsGone chapter 4 . 11/3/2007
It's getting interesting!

Well, I think I've read all of your stories so far except for Bleach.

I know a little about it, but not much, so I won't read it since you might get annoyed with all of my questions.

Haha, well update when you can please!
IsGone chapter 3 . 11/3/2007
Eheh... more characters.

You know what, I'll be quiet now... we both know that I don't know much about this. xD

Anyways, did Kaname ever give the explanation to Yuuki?
IsGone chapter 2 . 11/3/2007
Wow, Yuuki is stubborn.

Haha, short, but still nice!
IsGone chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
Hmm, I'm as confused as Yuuki.

What were they talking about?

This is my first time reading a Vampire Knights story, and so like before, I don't know much about all of the characters...

Anyways, a little confusing for me (might not be for others), but a nice beginning!