Reviews for Life, An Introduction
MfightXJkill chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
I like it ...
Lili Bibi chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Luv NejiTen! I luv Team Gai!
GigiThECraZyxsilentAnna chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
cute! kepp wriring
Just Lovely chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
I've never really read a story like this, describing the life that Team Gai had while growing up. But I really like how sweet and fun it is, seeing them at all the different stages, still growing up, and still learning. It's very exquisite.
piixiiestiix chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Recent chapters in the manga made me want to read NejiTen again.

'Trapped inside words, it would lose its meaning'

Did you know you wrote that?

Damn I had forgotten what made NejiTen fics different from other ships.
pusa.is.me chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
I love Team Gai stories. Seriously. The NejiTen hints didn't hurt either.

Loved the last part. Shows how life is so fleeting, especially for them shinobis, but that's what makes it all the more special.
wine.and.sun chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
You are one of my favourite Nejiten writers along with Wildcatt and I must have read this fic, along with all your other ones, a dozen times. You have a knack of creating these perfect lines that make such a deep impression.

"There had never been a time in his life, he realized, when she had not shown him what it was like to be free." -

"Now", he says, "it's real."

In your stories, Neji and Tenten are always complex and whole individuals in their own right, instead of just halves of Nejiten. And their coming together is always so natural and wonderfully right. I really hope you keep writing, even if it's not for this fandom. Authors like you are hard to come by :)
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
awwwwwwwww the power of friendship
LonelyAsura chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
YOU are just too good! This was so simple, but heart warming and cute. I loved every bit of it!
bubbles12345 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Great storyline! Wonderful little windows into their lives & progression as a team!.
Midnight Insomniac chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
I LOVE IT! Great job!
Kyanie chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Pretty neat ideas. I like it :)
Firerra chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
I love this story, you captured the sentiment beautifully. And at the end you give the reader such a nostalgic effect-I almost wish you hadn't, but I'm really glad you did.

You're writing is amazing, I hope you put more stories up on because I don't really know how to navigate livejournal.

I'll keep an eye out for anything new you put up :)
Someone chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
You write so beautifully-I've lost track of how many times I've reread your stories. I really hope you haven't stopped writing!
neji's babe chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
I like it... it was cute I guess you could call it that
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »