Reviews for Life Is Good
EverydayMagic17 chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Hagrid for the win!
Tilly Truilio chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
That was great and needed after the sorrow of "Til Death Do Us Part." Again you managed to capture, a somewhat, over-the-top but still well-represented picture of the characters or at least what I'd like to see of them but that could just be me.

The only thing that I was a little disappointed of was that you didn't show Harry's 'punishment' of Dumbledore. I loved that Harry "power-strode" into Snape's classroom but funnier still was when "Harry drew himself up to his full height," as he's always depicted as smaller than average I picture this barely 4 foot on his toes boy.

Truly funny was the end, where we find out Snape did all that willingly and Hagrid was more Slytherin than anybody would, or could, have guessed. I don't know which part I'd say was the funniest/best of the story because the story itself was just that good.

I also laughed at who Harry's first follower was, I couldn't completely believe that, but it was also amusing seeing who his other followers were and the 'price' Harry paid was a bit..intriguing, though I imagine the best prize for the followers was the sandy beaches of the Caribbean where they could party without the fear of Voldemort and without the strain (or fear) of Dumbledore and his manipulations.

By the way, the activation word for the portkey, and the reactions/revelations to it, was hilarious. Again, well done on this story, you did a great job.
Sundai chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I so wish that that was longer; that was so enjoyable to read. Great job.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
*snicker*
Lunarspirit chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Wonderwoman?I still liked it it'd be cool if you made more :)
EmpressYam chapter 1 . 10/23/2007