Reviews for Audrey Can Wait
Abi117 chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Wonderful is not enough to describe this fic. I loved it from the first sentence to the last one. Best Blerena oneshot I've read by far. I saw it has a sequel. So I'll read it right now. Perfect!
waldsenmyotp chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
I love you for making the best bellice fic and now I love you more for making the best waldsen fic ever. You're now officially my hero
blahys chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
simply the best B&S ff i've read. And i've read a lot
SinfulPerfection chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
This was so hot! I really liked how Blair ended up saying she wasn't ready because it made the whole thing more realistic and more emotional. You really brought the characters alive and the story felt very natural and flowed well. Good job!
BadRomance2 chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Waldsen is my OTP and i love the way you write them, all the bathroom scene was perfect
grangergirl22 chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Totally love it. 'This is why you are my favorite.'
WonderousPlaceForAnEcho chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
I haven't watched gossip girl much, its very campy, though I love the set designs, but I know in the books that Blair has a crush on Serena or she feels more than friends at some point and I think you did a really good job with this. It has range and I think a very good understanding of the characters because little I have seen of the show its clear that they love/care for one another. Also I appreciate the range in vocabulary, it was a smart fic that was written nicely.
phantom-thoughts chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
the most amazing thing, ever.

it makes me want to cry it's so beautiful. so well written.

i'm really jealous of the relationship here.
ahjdiepwogj chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
That was so great! I love your stories-I'm here from bleighton_squee :)
letscall-l chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
I've read the whole of this ffic series now and I have to say its one of the most well written fics I've ever read :)

And I loved every moment of this

xoxo
Jeff chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
That was beautiful. Just beautiful. The emotional breakdown, particularly in the bathtub scene, was heartwrenching in it's rawness. I've never watched the show but for one scene, where Blair was portrayed as a cold hearted Queen B, seeing her breakdown like she did and open up was... You captured it (at least for me) so well.

Ofcourse never having watched the show, seeing Blair emote like that may not necessarily be as uncommon as it seems to me. None the less it was beautiful.
wethedreamers chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Loved it! All the emotion was just grate. I don't really watch the show, but I might start; I'm curious now. Anyways, really enjoyed it. :)

xox-Daizy
chrisdga chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
I loved this. Really. Haven't watch this show yet, just wanted to read because you wrote, but now I'm definitely going to watch :)

Great job as always.