Reviews for Paranoia
ShiroFlake chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
I really like this pairing. Thanks. D
kai1994 chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
I think it's a great fic, even though i don't know very much about Twilight at all.

Amazingly written , well done.

You know this is the first Bella/Rosalie i've read and i like the pairing .

GRTZ Kai1994!
Kuyugen chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Aww. That was cute.

(points to self) Yeah, I'm weird.
Temporarily-Obsessed chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Um...
geophf chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
A novel approach. Rosalie has always pined for her humanity, and has always had and irritated, grudging, respect for Bella.

You've combined these characteristics plausibly into this story in a way that I've not seen before.

Brava! A creative endeavor that is believable and worked.

geophf
Aiedail01 chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Interesting pairing. Beautifully written. ]
Taiyo Seiyuuki chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
I LOVE THIS! YOUR AWESOME XD WRITE MORE! :)
Kalacyn chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Wow, that's an interesting pairing. Personally, if Bella and Edward were not to be, I'd think Bella/Alice would make more sense, but this is really original. Could you explain the title? I don't really see how it fits in with the story.
mydirt09 chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Very interserting pairing
XSTARLESSCITY chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Kinda cute, Even though, I am totally in love with EdxBella I think that this fic was kinda cute. :D
EdwardCullensGirl09 chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Oh my Carisle, that was certainly something. I wouldn't flame it at all because it was very-well written and I really did like it. Of course, I don't think it would ever happen and I don't quite like the idea of them kissing, but it was still very interesting to read a story about Rosalie, you don't see those much. Great writing!
darkangelpristess chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
I loved it make more stories like that i thought the pairing was cute!
luneress chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
wow. i like it. i've never thought of this pairing but this was still good. i like it. it makes sense. excellent job. i think this is something rose would kinda do. in a way anyways.
dfsjk chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
um i never took rosalie for a lesbien
yayme2012 chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
Don't really like this pairing, but I'm not gonna flame!

This was twisted, but still loved it!