Reviews for Here We Go
Abi117 chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Oh my gooooooooosh! I'm fangirling so hard right now! This oneshot was beyond perfect. I thought it was not possible a better oneshot than Audrey Can Wait but I was wrong. The other one was awesome but this one is perfect! The characters are so canon, specially Blair. She is sooooo Blair. And Serena is... love. The ending was spectacular. And the whole fic is really well written. I saw there's a whole long fic which continue this story, so I will read it too. Xoxo
pilib555 chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
i really loved write more Serena/Blair PLEASE
blahys chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
you're the best!
BadRomance2 chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
aww these two are so sweet and funny, and of course together they could face anything, they are Blair&Serena!
QuestionMarks11 chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
It's funny, really, when you think about how many times I've read "Audrey Can Wait", "Here We Go" and "Tango in D minor".

They are some of the best Blair/Serena on this site and upon reading all your Waldsen stories I have fallen in love with this pairing. In fact i would say obsessed would be putting it lightly. Please write more. I beg, I Implore. I am virtually on my hands and knees asking for some more fantastic Serena/Blair because you write them so well and so realistically.

This story was amazing as is your talent.

QM11
Eb-Eb chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
I love this story. Its good that they show another side to Blair outside of her being a bitch and all at school. Serena seems to really be in love with her in this story. Although, some evil schemes would have given the story a bit more action than the subtle nature the story has now. Over all very good job.
WonderousPlaceForAnEcho chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
that was really sweet. In all honesty I don't care for the show and I've never read the books but this was cute and had weight to it. the writing was very good and implied a lot of emotions and connections, I thought the thoughts and the issues presented were great and realistic, you got the characters down well.
FaberryFan chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
i absolutely loved this.
poo anonymous chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
So much sweet fluff. You're an amazing writer; I am glad to have found you.
acupinhand chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
pretty good story
wethedreamers chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Loved it. The emotion and passion was just perfect. :)

xox-Daizy
sk9975 chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Aww!

I loved it.

( :

Please keep writing. Hehe.
Silver Starlette chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
It was very sweet, but I liked "Audrey can wait" more I think.
Deka Lopez Granger chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
I've been waiting so long to read a Gossip Girl fic based on the show, and I was luck enough to find a femslash ! I loved the first part, and even more the second one . Now, I'm gonna head to bed, but I'll read the third part first thing tomorrow . And I loved the mention of Brazil, it's my country after all . lol

Oh, and just for the record, I has already read your Harry Potter's Hermione/Pansy trilogy, and I loved it . (:
kitkatbaby611 chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
Nicee, Chuck would be soo totally jealous.