Reviews for Dare
VeggieGirl15 chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Oh wow. Poor Amy and Brandon! Good story though! :)
P.P.V.V chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Hello! :D

I actually like this idea a new vampire? Please do continue writing it! I placed it on my favorites so that i can follow it through and through.

Thanks for writing,

-P.P.V.V.
Angeliss chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Creepy! But believable. Man, I have a love-hate relationship with stories like this. I love them, but they give me butterflies in my stomach. It would be nice to hear more about this, instead of seeing it as just a oneshot. The fact that you killed off a SIX YEAR OLD is not my favorite part, however. Poor girl. I am rather against child murder, even if it is only a ghost story. What if the vampire didn't want to eat her because she was so small, and then just hid her away somewhere? Please tell me that's how it works... Esme would definitely do some damage had she been in the area. Wow. I am seriously rambling. But you reviewed my stuff, so I was inclined to come see yours. Overall, I enjoyed it. But the butterflies are still here. Grr.
Illini5 chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
You are an awesome writer. I have to add you to my favorite -authors. I LOVE MUSE!- do you know who this is now?
Stephanie Compton chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Wow that was pretty darn good if I do say so. And I do say so. I thought that was very intriging and well thought out. If there was a way to clap on the internet I would, but I just have to settle for this. Clap, clap, clap.
I Heart Jacob Black chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
sometimes you scare me way to much i got the story a lot better now than i did before it was pretty good even though there was no jacob in it:)
Hidingsorealpeoplecantfindouta chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
wow...That was cool! Great job! is it a storyness or just a oneshot?
thesunshinekid chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Whoa! You posted it! I feel bad for missing it for so long (I got distracted, and didn't read any fic for weeks) - it's good! And scary (slightly importantly).
The Serendipity chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
Very interesting. Good thing you didn't call it a funny storie:) I like yur ending, if I hadn't already read it, it might scare me.