Reviews for Only You
FW Wandering chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
Poor John, he needs a hug. Hoping for an update.
the-middle-earth-muggle chapter 2 . 10/3/2010
WOW that was soooooooooo awesome im like Rogue's super fan it was perfect icant wait for the next chapter n PLEASE HURRY! UR DA BOMB ilove ur stores!
Those Who Can't Write Read chapter 2 . 7/5/2009
Hey, this story is good. I'm wondering why you stopped posting chapters.
indefinitelyhigh chapter 2 . 5/8/2009
Not bad :) Pretty good, actually :D I love how Rogue's power acted up early and how John was at the end of it :D I love your Ryro stories! They're so good! Keep it up! Update when you can!
MissFictionsXTC chapter 2 . 1/31/2009
Aw I like this peice of yours too! xD I really love Jubilee and Rouges friendship already, its a cute story. I like how your starting from when she's new to the school and everything and they're in their teens still. Update this one too if ya get the chance!
RogueNya chapter 2 . 1/10/2009
Good story, would love to see it expanded though, so I hope ya can update sometime.
hotbritt5000 chapter 2 . 10/3/2008
] Great Story And Chappie. You Should Definitely Continue.
myrmidryad chapter 2 . 10/1/2008
There's definately an amusement factor, and I always get curious about the gaps between movies...I'll be watching this one too...
xwarsgirl chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Why did you stop writing this! Now u got me addicted what am I meant to do? LOved how u wrote John, not alot of people get his sarcasim right!

Update soon i need my fix :-)
parris411 chapter 2 . 8/28/2008
Update soon Im addicted!I like how you brought mimic into it! I love John's little sarcastic comments they were funny.
Teagarden chapter 2 . 6/19/2008
Please update this story! I really like it, and want to know what will happen next!
FireAngel chapter 2 . 4/2/2008
wow that was awesome and i'm glad you continued with this story your a really good writer please update soon
UpYourCupcake chapter 2 . 4/1/2008
Oh please continue ) I love it!

Pyro rocks...and I love his interaction with our lovely southern bell Rogue.
GabrielsDoubt chapter 2 . 3/30/2008
Is this story supposed to follow the lines of the movies? I mean, are we going to see Wolverine and Magneto?

I liked this latest chapter and I'm happy you updated. Looking forward to the next part.
FluidDegree chapter 2 . 3/28/2008