Reviews for Raising Phoenix
Great birth scene! Much better to have him there, bravo!
What poppycock! Husbands should be with their wives during childbirth. Kicking Severus out is an extremely outdated action on your part, for shame.
There is no way people in a English country manor, especially with fifteen house elves to clean up after them, would take off their shoes! Now in an Japanese home perhaps this would be the norm, but the idea is ridiculous for English aristocracy. Lord and Lady Snape are not sliding around in their stocking feet on their highly polished floors! Have you ever watched any British tv ever? English people, especially the rich ones, are very proper, and don't go around without shoes. After all, you aren't writing about a suburban America lifestyle. You are a talented writer and I enjoy your stories for the most part, but some times you lack a common sense check on yourself.
bookworm661 chapter 31 . 7/12
Thank you even if you couldn't finish writing the story you did let us know how it was suppose to go.
bookworm661 chapter 26 . 7/12
I hope Lucius does nothing to hurt Hattie or the baby. Very glad you weren't injured due to the accident.
bookworm661 chapter 24 . 7/12
Does the tear Fawkes cried into their mouths mean that the Snape twins will also be phoenix keepers? Or was it for protection only?
bookworm661 chapter 22 . 7/12
Darn I was hoping for a nice man to take Draco's place in Hattie's and the baby's life.
bookworm661 chapter 20 . 7/12
I have what I hope is a relevant question: considering Horace's comments early in the story and Hattie's reaction towards him; will they get together after Draco gets what is coming to him?
bookworm661 chapter 19 . 7/12
I know we aren't to fold, spindle, or mutilate Draco because he's important to the story; but how about a punch in the nose or a kick to the rear or front I'm not picky.
bookworm661 chapter 17 . 7/12
The image of Ginny giving Severus a hug while he tries to drive her off with a spoon is going to give me giggle fits for the rest of the day at least. THANKS!
bookworm661 chapter 16 . 7/12
So sweet! Having him feel faint when Hermione tells him she's pregnant and actually passing out along with some others when she says its twins is just sweet and a little funny. Maybe now the others will keep their mouths shut.
sweett90049 chapter 31 . 9/17/2014
Amazing story! Im soorh you werent able to finish it but i understand. Thanks for the break down of what you wanted to happen
pwrmom2 chapter 31 . 6/5/2013
This was a great series! I can't thank you enough for including a summary for the rest of the story when you realized you would be unable to complete it. That was very considerate and appreciated.

Again, great job. I enjoyed ith stories immensely
Aisha04 chapter 31 . 5/9/2013
Interesting sequel. I am sad that you couldn't finish it