Reviews for Raising Phoenix
sweett90049 chapter 31 . 9/17/2014
Amazing story! Im soorh you werent able to finish it but i understand. Thanks for the break down of what you wanted to happen
pwrmom2 chapter 31 . 6/5/2013
This was a great series! I can't thank you enough for including a summary for the rest of the story when you realized you would be unable to complete it. That was very considerate and appreciated.

Again, great job. I enjoyed ith stories immensely
Aisha04 chapter 31 . 5/9/2013
Interesting sequel. I am sad that you couldn't finish it
DoraLupinTonks chapter 31 . 4/18/2013
acha, did hermione ever knew that the raven she talked to, was actually Severus? anyways nice story!
kevinsmommy chapter 31 . 11/27/2010
I have fallen in love with this fic and was upset to hear about it not getting finished. I completely understand your reasoning though and cannot blame you for it. I sincerely hope that sometime in the near future that you will be able to completely write it out. Best wishes to you and yours!
Mxya chapter 31 . 6/20/2010
it is really depressing that you chose not to finish this story.

but i understand the necessity of it.

I enjoyed reading both stories and felt a pang of sadness for the end as I read this 'chapter'

thanks for writing to begin with!

Mxya
DA chapter 31 . 5/19/2010
YOU SUCK
Sirius Leigh chapter 31 . 2/22/2010
I have really enjoyed this fic and the previous one, although I wish you could have finished this wonderful story, I'm so glad you gave us the outline of what was to happen, at least we weren't left hanging. RL can get in the way, but if it ever lets up, please consider finishing!
Anubis Ankh chapter 11 . 12/3/2009
This is a wonderful fanfic. The only problem is spelling. I believe "desecrate" was meant to be "discreet" and "Misteress" should actually be spelled "Mistress". There are a few other mistakes, which I will endeavor to make note of and post later. )
Person Of A Strange Origin chapter 31 . 11/28/2009
That was amazing! It made me sad that you actually didn't finish it but I was very happy that you gave us readers a run down of what would have happened. I really like this story. As pre written on the review for The Phoenix, the Raven, and Prince Charming I wanted to read this so I did. I was impressed and creeped out by Draco's evilness and a little disappointed that Hattie didn't just go to the Ministry and tell them what was happening. I liked the way you would have ended it though. I especially liked your view on how a dementor was made and how you could revive them. (grins) This story was simply amazing and once again I find myself saying you yourself are a fantastic writer. Well that's all I wanted to say. I hope you continue to write fanfiction, if not it would be a loss for the whole fanfiction community.

Person Of A Strange Origin
BeccaSaurus-X chapter 3 . 9/14/2009
ok...I'll leave you longer comment when i finish the story but i had to tell you that i absolutely LOVED the whole "what happens when you have been kissed"... it was awesome...

BeccaSaurus-X
lucyferr chapter 8 . 9/7/2009
Nice to hear from Prince again.

Wish you'd get a beta for your spelling.

alerter ulterior

wroth wrought

roll role
lucyferr chapter 7 . 9/7/2009
This came from the bumper sticker application on facebook, don’t know where they got it

Please reserve author notes for AFTER the chapter, not DURING it.
Heidi191976 chapter 31 . 8/13/2009
This was a wonderful story. I enjoyed reading it and thought that letting the readers know whatyou were planning to include was a nice touch.
Supermegafoxyawesomehot7 chapter 7 . 8/11/2009