Reviews for Rethinking Priorities
A Wind Has Blown the Sky Away chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Aw! This was so cute
JackieStarSister chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
This is fantastic! You summed up Tracy's personality really well. Great similes and internal dialogue.
showtunediva chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS! Really captures Link's feelings for Tracy nicely done. Keep up the good work! :)
LoZDCMVGfan chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Wow I could totally believe this of Link Larkin. Very well written and totally believable.
pirlo-18 chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
This is the greatest story ever! The title is perfect for the idea, and I loved some of the similies you used like 'she could warm a frozen penguin with her smile' Please keeping writing Hairspray! I've read all of them, and adore them!

great job!
bunnywunny94 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
that was grater than the movie/play :]
Xerizzelles chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
i loved your story. it was short but good. keep the good stories coming!
Liv Lemon chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Ok, I really really liken it. Oh, and on the summary: I was planning on shooting you but decided againts it. you got lucky this time. Oh, and dont keep this a one shot! Its so good!
Andrew Secrets chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
emzie chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
write more of this its good
hippogriff-tamer chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
I like how you wrote Link in this story and I think initially he was with Amber because she was the popular girl and one of the lead dancers on the show, plus her mom was the station manager which couldn't have hurt (tho don't know if Link would be that whats the word-shallow?)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
I loved it.
Im-Stumped chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
This made my heart melt :) good job.
ZikkiFan33 chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
short & sweet:)
Tasie chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
I love it when a man has his priorities in order!

Very well written and I love the emotional confusion and finally resolve Link shows, I kind of wished it was longer but only because it is so good! I look forward to either a continuation or a sequel!