Reviews for Wishing You Felicity
daysandweeks chapter 12 . 6/5/2008
I like them together, too, so post more! I just think they have brilliant chemistry-as friends, lovers, enemies, etc.
ForeverSearching chapter 11 . 5/29/2008
I know that Fee doesn't like men but there's just something about Fee and Simon together that feels right. I don't know. Anyway, good story. Update soon.
daysandweeks chapter 11 . 5/28/2008
Haha, Simon is such a dork.

"Oh. I'm going to steal these gloves. Just because I can. God knows I need a pair of women's gloves and that I can't afford them!"
daysandweeks chapter 10 . 5/27/2008
I'm excited...!

Post more soon!
daysandweeks chapter 9 . 5/26/2008
Yay! I'm so glad you updated. I really love this story. Post more soon, and I'll review soon!
MadDelight chapter 8 . 2/25/2008
So, i just read these all during my boring euro class, sorry its not econ, oh darn! lol But i really like it a lot! Although you did sort of go off on an Ithal tangent there. But, still i liked it, tres magnifique.
Unlikely Rose chapter 8 . 11/6/2007
Aww that was soo sweet! I like the whole Fee/Simon thing,but Fee/Ithal could be awsome. I liked this. You could have an awsome ending no matter what. Best of luck! UD UD UD! Please! Thanks!

Kudos!
daysandweeks chapter 8 . 11/5/2007
Yay! Simon POV! Good chapter...I'm intrigued.

Don't have him alone! Well, of course you can do whatever you want. But there's not enough Simon love out there. Spread the Simon love, yo!

Haha, although if Felicity did end up running off with Ithal, etc. that would be somewhat humorous. And Gemma/Kartik is a given favorite.
ValoryAnnClark chapter 8 . 11/5/2007
i liked it a lot it ws really good but really short i would like and update soon but i know how it is
Unlikely Rose chapter 7 . 11/3/2007
Aww Fee was vulnerable,and it was cute! I think the whole Fee/Ithal is adorable in general. Good job.
ValoryAnnClark chapter 7 . 11/2/2007
What its over! not cool! i want more! that was a really wired ending and it totly didnt fell like and end!
grayscales chapter 6 . 11/2/2007
I love this. Felicity is portrayed wonderfully.

I like how you throw Ithal in. I've always felt really bad for him.

Ha! I take French too.

Much Love,

Scales.
Unlikely Rose chapter 6 . 11/2/2007
Bravo! I really really liked it! I can't wait to see what happens next! Pretty please with a cherry on top update as soon as you can!
ValoryAnnClark chapter 6 . 11/1/2007
i really like this story and i like the inro of ithal that was really good.
daysandweeks chapter 5 . 10/29/2007
LOVING IT!

Although I really hope that you're just pulling our leg and Simon isn't going to end up with Gemma. (If he does, I'm not going to be any less likely to read this, but...if he does, I shall hate him for doing that, ha!)

You capture Fee so well. She's vulnerable but doesn't show it that often. Nice job. ]