Reviews for Picture Trends of Black and White
Guest chapter 7 . 9/17/2019
Keep waiting! Love
Krazykat16 chapter 1 . 11/25/2018
this is a great story please update soon
50blades chapter 7 . 10/10/2018
I love this story. The plot is riveting. Sasuke is not a good friend. After everything his team mates did to bring him back home; his selfish motives kept him from reciprocating the favor.
I loved the scene where Naruto said it was impossible for Sasuke to lose love for Sakura and Hinata called him out on his own past feelings.
Ino's thoughts regarding Sakura's possible return were more in line with their rivalry in love in cannon. I am interested to see how that plays out.
The story is well written and original.
I enjoyed reading it. Although incomplete, I feel satiated as it stands.
Bookmarked to reread in the future.
Ariwaveya chapter 7 . 7/3/2018
Omg. Plis do not give up on this fanfic. I'll wait as longas time ir takes . You até Very talented .
Kissesss
GoosetheDuck chapter 7 . 8/7/2017
I know this is a long abandoned story but.. I just wanted to say thanks for writing it anyway and if you ever come back there will be at least 1 set of eyes eager to read it :)
Panda Blitz chapter 7 . 4/15/2017
Noooooo you can't leave it off like this! I'm dying.
freedomwings26 chapter 7 . 12/26/2016
I will follow this just in case it starts up again.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/5/2016
Such a sad chapter, i hope things work out for sakura!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2016
Very lovely chapter! I'm certainly hooked :D
I'm in here chapter 7 . 11/11/2015
I could beg and cry for you to return to this story after 6 years, but I won't. You have a life to live, but just come back and update when possible? I'd love it if you do! You really have a different creation here, something I hope your proud of, because this fic is great. Amazing job with the characterization, the plot. All the different characters you added in have their own personalities, which is hard to pull off sometimes. You did it flawlessly. I really hope you do come back to this fic, it'd be a crime not to :) I really wish I could read how the reactions of her teammates and everyone else who finds out she has woken. Also, I would love that Sakura shares Kakashi's feelings, obviously not right away. She has to heal, but love him as much as he loves her. Yes, and realizing that things of changed during those 5 years she was missing. Just an incredible, incredible job. Come back when your muse hits :)
mizzanimequeen chapter 7 . 8/31/2015
Oh man! Just when Sakura was finally rescued. I hope one day you'll be able to finish this. It was amazing!
jhian casey chapter 7 . 5/28/2015
damn! its discontinued!? damn! damn! the story is just getting good.. huhuhu
i wish you could've finish this.. its a great story and i love the drama.. damn! thanks anyway!
Kitakana chapter 7 . 4/19/2015
My goodness, so much angst! But it's so good. A great read.
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 7 . 11/7/2014
I have to admit it pained me a bit when Sakura just couldn't believe Nami that she was safe, as if she were scared to feel even the slightest beam of hope and have it crushed afterwards. It's sweet for her to remember Kakashi though, even if it's mostly because of his words during her coma. Sasuke on the other hand... I can almost see him molesting her and bitching about how he suffered during her absence. At some point, I can understand him a bit if all the evidence stated she was dead so it was almost natural for him to "ler go" but still, I can't believe he moved on so quickly, and Ino...

Oh well. I realky look forward to that revamp! -crosses her fingers for luck-.
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 6 . 11/7/2014
Poor Kakashi... for a moment he felt she was actually dying in his arms. I wonder what kind of inner turmoil is going on in his head.