Reviews for Picture Trends of Black and White
AmQaudrus chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
omfg!

what an awsome beginning!
Beautifulbug chapter 6 . 1/7/2009
I love the story Please update!
Kaydreams chapter 6 . 1/2/2009
That was a spectacular to those five awesomely written chapters! Can't wait to how the recovery goes!
Care Bear Assassin chapter 5 . 12/7/2008
Please update soon!

I love this story, and I'm hoping to read the next chapter XD
ailsawriter chapter 6 . 11/27/2008
I hope you haven't given up on this fic! I really miss waiting for its chapters. It is really good.
Staraz chapter 6 . 11/16/2008
Hello! I think you've done superb and amazing so far, except for the last chapter. You see, I kept imagining how Kakashi would think when he sees Sakura for the first time in 5 years. So her entrance- staggering to Gomi and beating him up- I was also expecting you to dexcribe Kakashi's reaction as well... But other than that, it's very rare to find such a writer than can pull off a dark story...hehe
angel-tears-16 chapter 6 . 10/8/2008
I love this, I think it's genius and I can't wait to see where it goes.
Mary B. Wolf chapter 6 . 8/21/2008
I'm so ashamed of myself. I waited for so long to read this because of the 'angst' tag on it. I've been trying to stay away from the angst, but I am so glad I finally gave in and decided to read this. I love it! I like all your other stuff, too (because yes, I have read most of it-I'm a terrible silent reader). I don't have the patience to sort out all the spelling errors, so don't expect it. Just wanted to pop in and tell you I love this.

And maybe...'drama' would be better than 'angst'? It's not very sad; just more dramatic. But...it is up to you, and I am totally in love and waiting for the next update.
Fire Kitsune chapter 6 . 8/17/2008
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Just a Broken Record chapter 6 . 8/10/2008
I love this story so... much! I have cried and laughed while reading it! I hope you do more soon. I have read every chapter of this... twice! Yay, Sakura is finally safe!:) Love your writing style! -Yuuri-chan-
onlyme3333333 chapter 6 . 8/5/2008
hey! I really like your story plese keep writing it soon! its good you allready have it planed till chapter 11 that means you will update aster!

thanks!
blissful trinity chapter 6 . 7/24/2008
oh my god! Is sakura going to be ok after using that jutsu? I hope that you'll continue the story! Good Luck!
crazy kid chapter 6 . 7/16/2008
ya sonvanna bitch why did you stop there. i don;t like to see people in pain and happiness so close yet death right behind them.

preetyy please continue the story...
Lady InuIzayoi chapter 6 . 7/16/2008
Loved continue to update.
chaosonyxangel chapter 6 . 7/7/2008
Omg. Wow. This story is amazing!

I was on edge from the moment the fanfic started to the second I read the final word of chapter VI (your last update). When Sakura used the Jutsu, I nearly screamed. I was holding my breath, sitting on the edge of my chair, hands clutching the mouse in a death-grip, just waiting...I read the entire fanfic in less than an hour. WOW. I love how you put so much into the emotions of each character, how this fanfic is like no other, and how close you kept with each person's real personality. All in all, incredible and worthy of being published! (damn you, M.K., for owning Naruto!) Keep up the awesome work, and update soon!
411 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »